Author Topic: CNN’s Tapper: Trump ‘Hiding’ from Press the ‘Way He Used to Make Fun’ of Biden in the Basement  (Read 566 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Tapper: Trump ‘Hiding’ from Press the ‘Way He Used to Make Fun’ of Biden in the Basement

Pam Key 16 Dec 2020

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said Wednesday on his show “The Lead” that President Donald Trump is “hiding” the “way he used to make fun of” President-elect Joe Biden for “hiding in his basement” during the 2020 presidential campaign.

Tapper said, “Kaitlin, it’s really remarkable how much President Trump has not been talking to the likes of you, to reporters. He’s done a couple of interviews on his favorite channel, but beyond that, he’s really hiding almost the way he used to make fun of Joe Biden hiding in his basement. He’s really inaccessible. What do you make of it all? He’s really inaccessible. what do you make of it all?”

White House correspondent Kaitlin Collins said, “It’s incredibly rare for us not to hear from the president the way he has been acting over the last several weeks, and not opening up the cabinet meeting today really said it all because that is something typically the president always asked for reporters to come in. I can only think of one cabinet meeting that happened last year where reporters were not brought into the room. He brought us in in May when they had one. So it really is indicative of this larger sense you’re seeing from the president where he just doesn’t want to speak to reporters.”

She added, “It also seems to be filtering into his personal life and what he typically does on the holidays. Remember on Thanksgiving he canceled a trip to Mar-a-Lago? I was told because he wanted to get a lot of things done. Right now, there is internal confusion as to whether he’s going at all over Christmas break. Some senior staffers have said they don’t think he’s going to be making that trip. That is often the opportunity where the president goes golfing. He walks around and bumps elbows with guests in the dining room at Mar-a-Lago. It’s one of his favorite activities. You’re just not seeing the normal behavior you see from Donald Trump, and I think all of that has to do with the fact that he’s been entirely consumed by this election loss.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/16/cnns-tapper-trump-hiding-from-press-the-way-he-used-to-make-fun-of-biden-in-the-basement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Attending the Army-Navy game was hiding? Not that facts would matter to just about anyone on CNN.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Tapper could not tap his way out of a paper bag.  Moron extraordinaire!

Simply stated, no POTUS has been in front of the camera more than Donald Trump.  One thing I know for certain, you slimeballs will miss him and I suspect some of your employers will go belly up with the lack of revenue with no Trump to kick around.  Good riddance I say!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 06:08:47 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Absalom

Tapper could not tap his way out of a paper bag.  Moron extraordinaire!
Simply stated, no POTUS has been in front of the camera more than Donald Trump.  One thing I know for certain, you slimeballs will miss him and I suspect some of your employers will go belly up with the lack of revenue with no Trump to kick around.  Go riddance I say!
-----------------------------
Er..............miss him???..............MISS HIM!!!
Plain people tossed him out on his fat ass because his neuroses had exhausted them.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:58:03 am by Absalom »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Er..............miss him???..............MISS HIM!!!  Plain people tossed him out on his fat ass because his neuroces had exhausted them.

If POTUS leaves the White House on Jan 20th --- he's taking 75,000,000 "plain" people with him.   

Would you prefer the President announce the name of his new political party at his first post WH rally or when he launches his news outlet?    88devil

« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:37:17 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Absalom

If POTUS leaves the White House on Jan 20th --- he's taking 75,000,000 "plain" people with him.   
Would you prefer the President announce the name of his new political party at his first post WH rally or when he launches his news outlet?
------------------------------
Respectfully, I would prefer Trump snap his fingers and disappear instantly, but 1/20/21 will do.
The only thing he's taking w/him are his putter and his neuroses.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Respectfully, I would prefer Trump snap his fingers and disappear instantly,

Respectfully, you're going to need to invest in this ....    :laugh:

Offline dancer

Offline aligncare

These people have no sense of irony whatsoever. Tapper, CNN and all the rest of them in media are nothing but a pack of sniveling enemies of the people.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If it is genuinely his intent to run again in 2024, I see him staying very much on the daily cycle for news.  And staying stage center will dissuade other Republicans from running in 2024.

If you think about it, there are plenty of Republicans that have started to position themselves for 2024 in the event Trump does not run again.  Off the top of my head, that list includes:

Usual Suspects
Sen Mitt Romney
Sen Ted Cruz
Sen Marco Rubio
The Postman's son

Up and Coming
Gov Ron DeSantis
Gov Kristi Noem
Sen Tom Cotton
Sen Josh Hawley

...and probably another 5 - 15 others!