Author Topic: Rush: Mitt Laments No End to Trumpism, AOC Says Schumer and Pelosi Must Go  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mitt Laments No End to Trumpism, AOC Says Schumer and Pelosi Must Go

Dec 16, 2020

RUSH: Here’s the Romney story. “Mitt Romney Laments Trump’s Continued ‘Substantial Influence’ On GOP: ‘I Don’t Think Trumpism Is Going Away.'” He says, “I think if you look at the people who are rumored to be thinking of running in 2024, besides the president, those are people who are trying to appeal to kind of a populist approach, so I don’t think Trumpism is going away.”

He is not happy about it. Mitt Romney is not happy about that.

So there’s just not time to be fair with another caller. I had a call wanting to discuss AOC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She is taking shots at Pelosi and Schumer. She thinks they need to go. The caller is asking if that was actually true. It is.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And, yes, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is very worried that Pelosi and Schumer are way too old, that they have lost touch, that they don’t really have the energy anymore to lead the movement that she thinks they’re botching.

We’ll keep a sharp eye on that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Rush: Mitt Laments No End to Trumpism, AOC Says Schumer and Pelosi Must Go
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 12:19:54 am »
The far radical left/Marxist aka "The Squad" have every intention of taking over ... now that the ballot machines can be rigged; anyone can become President and anyone can be seated in the Halls of Congress.  Qualifications per the Constitution have been ignored and will continue to be ignored; Kamel as VP is proof.

I listened to this segment of Rush today and I found myself wondering how he must feel with being the "voice of conservatism" for so long, receiving the prestigious Presidential Medal of Freedom, then to see our Republic deteriorate.  He went on to say and emphasized to never give up.

Every time I listen to him and remember that he is terminally ill I can't help but wonder what will we do without his "conservative voice"?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.