Author Topic: Twitter Confirms They Will Be Able To Ban Trump Starting January  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Twitter Confirms They Will Be Able To Ban Trump Starting January
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2020, 11:21:33 am »
I don't think other people did.

Fixed it for you @Weird Tolkienish Figure  --- No charge.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2020, 01:04:10 pm »
All Conservatives, Republicans, Christains, and Anybody who is not in lockstep with their fascist dogma will be banned. It will become another DailyKos site.

True story: I was banned from Imgur because they had a thread going celebrating and cheering murdering Republicans and their entire family. I dared to disagree and was banned. It is strange how every right leaning site is immediately labeled a 'hate site' and yet the Leftist sites which openly call for death destruction and murder are somehow immune.

Anyone who does not goosestep to the new fascist Left will eventually be banned. And all the tech sites (all of them) will become more like North Korea than they already are. They will simply be government controlled propaganda sites for the ruling regime. And they will be so boring and dangerous to post to, only a small percentage of people will even bother to deal with them. Simply go someplace else or play a video game.

These sites are at the end of their life cycle. They are no longer 'fun'. They have become Gestapo-like sites working/covering for the Democrats and Leftist dictators around the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2020, 09:32:15 am »
Time to boycott these anti Americans sites permanently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2020, 09:54:55 am »
Time to boycott these anti Americans sites permanently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people would have to forego revenue and personal benefit to stand on principle.
I am skeptical that such would occur.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2020, 10:04:47 am »
OH yes. I remember that 'Twitter' thing that happened.
They were with MySpace if I remember right?

Twitter will be a trivia question on a game show in less than ten years.

They really have sunk themselves with their blatant tyrannical politics.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2020, 10:24:45 am »
Wow, pretty clever.

Agreed. Beneath her stellar standard.

Loved razor-sharp riposte such as, "Did you learn that in church, dear?"  :silly:

To be fair, it may be hard to stay sharp if most of her best foils no longer parry here.

I miss that fun reading.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021