Author Topic: Rush: The Supreme Court’s Texas Decision Is Easy to Explain  (Read 421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Supreme Court’s Texas Decision Is Easy to Explain

Dec 15, 2020

RUSH: This is Kyril. Kyril’s in Steubenville, Ohio. I’m glad you called, sir. Hello.

CALLER: Hello, sir, many dittos and also lots of prayers for you and your family.

RUSH: Thank you very much.

CALLER: I wanted to talk about the recent court cases, and especially the Supreme Court case with Texas and the kinds of precedent it’s setting for election lawsuits. Basically I’m of the opinion — I’ve been following these things a lot and it seems that no one’s really willing to hear the case on the merits. They basically kind of suggest that, well, we don’t have jurisdiction, or we don’t have an acceptable remedy or the case is moot or the person doesn’t have standing. I’m kind of wondering, are they basically all say that it’s impossible to bring an election lawsuit because it’s just impossible to bring an election lawsuit on the merits?

RUSH: No, I don’t think that’s what saying because if it’s a case they wanted to take, they would take it. You know, a friend of mine sent me a note after the Supreme Court refused to hear the Texas case. And the note is, “Supreme Court just said that a state that cheats in a national election, which screws everybody in the nation, is the only entity that’s allowed to do anything about it? It’s asinine. It’s like saying the only person who can prosecute a murder is the murderer.”

His point is the Supreme Court said we cannot allow one state to start suing other states because it would soon be out of control and so forth. I think there’s a common denominator in all this that people — I mean you know this, but you may not have put it in your equation. This is strictly about getting rid of Donald Trump. There isn’t an entity in the American deep state, Washington establishment, whatever, that doesn’t want to get rid of Donald Trump, including enough justices on the Supreme Court.

I think there’s some additional reasons why and the court gave its reasons, but the bottom line is that this is the best chance they’ve ever had to get rid of Trump and they’re not gonna hear these cases. They want him gone. It’s no more — in my humble estimation — no more complicated than that. The precedents that are being set, precedents are made to be broken. Supreme Court can break any precedent it wants any time it wants down the line, depending on if they get a case that they want to hear, if they get a case that they want to decide.

CALLER: Okay. Thank you, sir.

RUSH: You bet. I’m glad you called out there, Kyril.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: The Supreme Court’s Texas Decision Is Easy to Explain
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 10:38:26 pm »
I didn't see "The SCOTUS is a bunch of cowards" in the article.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 10:43:21 pm »
"This is strictly about getting rid of Donald Trump. There isn’t an entity in the American deep state, Washington establishment, whatever, that doesn’t want to get rid of Donald Trump, including enough justices on the Supreme Court."

Rush nailed that one, and what is 100% root cause of the problem at hand.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 10:44:09 pm »
I didn't see "The SCOTUS is a bunch of cowards" in the article.

He did say that the SCOTUS wants him gone; otherwise they would have decided to hear the case.

Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett .... cowards or traitors??

Continued prayers up for President Trump and our Republic!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 10:46:25 pm »
"This is strictly about getting rid of Donald Trump. There isn’t an entity in the American deep state, Washington establishment, whatever, that doesn’t want to get rid of Donald Trump, including enough justices on the Supreme Court."

Rush nailed that one, and what is 100% root cause of the problem at hand.

Of course it is.  The frightening reality is, the ties that Biden has with China and the deep state including our SCOTUS being ok with that.

Our country has entered a very dark period from which we may never recover.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.