Author Topic: Who appointed super rich super White people to speak for Blacks?  (Read 569 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who appointed super rich super White people to speak for Blacks?
« on: December 14, 2020, 08:43:44 am »
Look man, Blacks have problems, I have problems
Everyone has problems. That's just life as it is.
You want me to 'fix' your problems? While dealing with my own self?
No, brother. That time has past.
Today is the NEW DAY they always talked about. but that doesn't mean what you think it means.
Put up or Shut up or just go die!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Who appointed super rich super White people to speak for Blacks?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 03:21:25 am »
...Who appointed super rich super White people to speak for Blacks?...

Who you ask?  Why blacks themselves.  How can that be, you ask?  Well, Donna Brazile made it clear, the single greatest event for blacks were the laws passed by LBJ in the 60s.  The UGLY TRUTH is that those laws were designed to keep blacks on the plantation, to use Candace Owens' expression.  And it is true.  Blacks were held in poverty with the programs developed by LBJ.  He had no kind thoughts of blacks...ever!!!

Black people are slowly awakening to the harm caused by LBJ in the 60s, but they remain few and far between.  Blacks are electing to stay on the plantation, and I see no significant changes to come in the next 10 - 20 years.  The Dems are about control, manipulation, and cheating/fraud if necessary.    It has been going on for a very long time! 
 rrthree

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 03:24:59 am »
 The brand new take on "What do you mean, "we", Kemo Sabe??"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 10:51:41 pm »
...Who appointed super rich super White people to speak for Blacks?...

Who you ask?  Why blacks themselves.  How can that be, you ask?  Well, Donna Brazile made it clear, the single greatest event for blacks were the laws passed by LBJ in the 60s.  The UGLY TRUTH is that those laws were designed to keep blacks on the plantation, to use Candace Owens' expression.  And it is true.  Blacks were held in poverty with the programs developed by LBJ.  He had no kind thoughts of blacks...ever!!!

Black people are slowly awakening to the harm caused by LBJ in the 60s, but they remain few and far between.  Blacks are electing to stay on the plantation, and I see no significant changes to come in the next 10 - 20 years.  The Dems are about control, manipulation, and cheating/fraud if necessary.    It has been going on for a very long time! 

DEPENDENCY IS SLAVERY !!!!!!!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 11:16:39 pm »
The brand new take on "What do you mean, "we", Kemo Sabe??"

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 01:57:57 pm »
The democrats quit forcing blacks onto plantations to play and pick cotton, democrats still do their best to keep them on the plantation and occasionally force them, but certainly pay them much better.  Plantation slavery obviously isn't so bad when the pay is much better, better than being a free citizen, eh?
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 03:54:27 pm »
Super Rich White People with King Midas complexes.

[edited by Mod2]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:23:08 pm by Mod2 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!