Author Topic: BREAKING: List of All China Communist Party Members Around the World Leaked – Reported in Australia  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: List of All China Communist Party Members Around the World Leaked – Reported in Australia News – Will Be Released Today
By Joe Hoft
Published December 13, 2020 at 11:25am

Sky News in Australia is reporting that there was a major leak of list of nearly 2 million CCP members, something never seen before.

Sky News in Australia reports:

A major leak containing a register with the details of nearly two million CCP members has occurred – exposing members who are now working all over the world, while also lifting the lid on how the party operates under Xi Jinping, says Sharri Markson.

Ms Markson said the leak is a register with the details of Communist Party members, including their names, party position, birthday, national ID number and ethnicity.

It is believed to be the first leak of its kind in the world,” the Sky News host said.

more
These individuals are embedded in some of the largest companies and inside some government agencies around the world.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Well they'd better get to work on those indictments. In this country we've got about a month left to do something about it.

Online mountaineer

Apparently, Pfizer is lousy with Chicoms.   :pondering:

Emerald Robinson  @EmeraldRobinson
The leaked database of 1.95 million registered Chinese Communist Party members has revealed: 123 party loyalists are employed at pharmaceutical giants Pfizer & AstraZeneca (both firms are developing coronavirus vaccines), according to the Daily Mail.
9:42 AM · Dec 13, 2020
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 01:30:23 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I am shocked. Really. We will have a communist for POTUS if Biden gets in.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MajorClay

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Must be Checking it Twice.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It comes with Free Beer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

or an offer was made someone couldn't refuse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.