Author Topic: Trumps two year Sting for foreign interference? Executive Order 13848 may trigger by Dec 18  (Read 566 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
JoNova 12/9/2020

Trumps two year Sting for foreign interference? Executive Order 13848 may trigger by Dec 18

Trump has options and much more power than most people have any idea of

The end of the road is not the Supreme Court. It’s not December 14, and it’s not even the House and a contingent election. Trump is still The President til Jan 20th.

Watch this space: There’s a possible Sting Op of a major scale

Trump signs Executive Order, Image by Inited States Senate - Office of Dan Sullivan.

If it pans out, we will need industrial scale popcorn. It is just speculation, but what a blockbuster tale.

Back in September 2018, President Trump made an executive order which was interpreted then in “the Russian collusion” threat, because that was what was on the minds of the commentariat at the time.  But it may turn out to be a historic trap sprung against foreign actors and their domestic collaborators. It arms Trump with a process to investigate foreign interference in elections. Given the scale of fraud, in the US of A today, it’s not unthinkable that The Great Reset will instead become the The Great Cleansing of the Deep State. That’s if the servers and voting machines still have evidence of foreign interference in the US election. But watch for signs that EO 13848 is live — because it may send people to jail.

Remember the two 3 star generals  who said military intel had captured the CIA servers from Germany, and there may have been deaths involved? It’s like a Tom Clancy novel but bigger, and we get to watch it live,.. pieced together through  glimpses, hints and whatever was the-most-censored Youtube today!.(If it is true).

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.

Let’s hope those servers and machines were not wiped before they could be seized.

If triggered, EO 13848 compels a federal government investigation of possible interference by foreign governments. The report by John Ratcliffe the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) heoretically must be presented within 45 days of the election — which means by Dec 18. Eight days to go.

Six days ago Ratcliffe said: “‘Now, I think one of the things that we did well this election was addressing problems from foreign interference, influence campaigns from other countries that we saw in 2016.” Oh, Holy Dominion, really?

Yesterday Donald Trump said: ““The case has been made, and now we find out what we can do about it,” Mr. Trump told reporters at the White House. “You’ll see a lot of big things happening over the next couple of days.”

More: https://joannenova.com.au/2020/12/trumps-two-year-sting-executive-order-13848-may-trigger-by-dec-18/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Awww Geeez... here we go again!   

"Just when I think I'm free...they drag me back in!!" ---- Michael Corleone
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America,
find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States
to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections,
including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure
or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation,
constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.

Let’s hope those servers and machines were not wiped before they could be seized.

If triggered, EO 13848 compels a federal government investigation of possible interference by foreign governments. The report by John Ratcliffe the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) heoretically (theoretically) must be presented within 45 days of the election — which means by Dec 18. Eight days to go.

Yesterday Donald Trump said: ““The case has been made, and now we find out what we can do about it,” Mr. Trump told reporters at the White House. “You’ll see a lot of big things happening over the next couple of days.”

It seems to me that this "unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security"
would justify activating at least some of those Executive Orders  that were issued by Gerald Ford,
such as the government seizing all of the means of communication,
transportation, utility generation and distribution, etc.  in the United States.

I've always thought that those old E.O.s were pretty alarming,
but this year's theft of the election (and therefore, everything we own, including our own selves!)
by China and the global ruling clique
fully justifies REQUIRES such action!

It's time for the President to seize all the broadcasting networks
and STOP the censorship of the FACTS about the stolen election!

This stolen election IS THE TAKEOVER OF THE USA BY A HOSTILE FOREIGN POWER!
It is every bit as much an act of war
and a threat to our existence
as if the Chinese army marched across our country!

Such drastic measures for our defense ABSOLUTELY MUST be taken !!!!!!!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Quote from: Elderberry on December 09, 2020, 01:21:14 PM

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America,
find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States
to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections,
including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure
or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation,
constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.

If triggered, EO 13848 compels a federal government investigation of possible interference by foreign governments. The report by John Ratcliffe the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) heoretically (theoretically) must be presented within 45 days of the election — which means by Dec 18. Eight days to go.

/Quote

It seems to me that this "unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security"
would justify activating at least some of those Executive Orders  that were issued by Gerald Ford,
such as the government seizing all of the means of communication,
transportation, utility generation and distribution, etc.  in the United States.

I've always thought that those old E.O.s were pretty alarming,
but this year's theft of the election (and therefore, everything we own, including our own selves!)
by China and the global ruling clique
fully justifies REQUIRES such action!

It's time for the President to seize all the broadcasting networks
and STOP the censorship of the FACTS about the stolen election!

This stolen election IS THE TAKEOVER OF THE USA BY A HOSTILE FOREIGN POWER!
It is every bit as much an act of war
and a threat to our existence
as if the Chinese army marched across our country!

Such drastic measures for our defense ABSOLUTELY MUST be taken !!!!!!!

I made a mistake.
The Executive Orders to which I referred are NOT from the Ford years.
They are from the KENNEDY years.
They are as follows:

Relative No.
       Absolute No.
                   Title                                           Date

82   10995   Assigning telecommunications management functions             February 16, 1962
84   10997   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of the Interior          February 16, 1962
85   10998   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of Agriculture           February 16, 1962
86   10999   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of Commerce            February 16, 1962
87   11000   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of Labor                   February 16, 1962
88   11001   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare   February 16, 1962
89   11002   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Postmaster General            February 16, 1962
90   11003   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Agency         February 16, 1962
91   11004   Assigning certain emergency preparedness functions to the Housing and Home Finance Administrator   February 16, 1962
92   11005   Assigning emergency preparedness functions to the Interstate Commerce Commission          February 16, 1962

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao