Author Topic: Stock market 2021: Stocks expected to keep climbing as strategists look to a brighter 2021  (Read 244 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-market-2021-outlooks-coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-equities-162339169.html?.tsrc=fin-notif

<snipit>

Stock market 2021: Stocks expected to keep climbing as strategists look to a brighter 2021

A handful of strategists have so far offered their outlooks about where they think the S&P 500 is heading next year – and each one is expecting it to go up.

The new year is anticipated to usher in the distribution of a COVID-19 vaccine and a new presidential administration with a split Congress, alongside an extension of this year’s improving economic activity and low interest rates. Many analysts have cited this medley of events as fuel for another rise in equities.

==================================================================

I always like to bookmark fin pundits to see how well or badly their crystal ball function annually.  Consensus here, and at other sites is bullish.  If it is, it is the carryover impact of DJT's policies and direction for business.  Can Slow Joe muck things up quick enough to overturn the bulls?  Most are hedging not.  Now about 2022?  Watch out, especially if some of the envirowhacko and other wealth redistribution initiatives start implementation.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 06:26:04 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.