Author Topic: Biden Will Not Commit to Naming Person of Color as AG, Defense Secretary  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Will Not Commit to Naming Person of Color as AG, Defense Secretary

Haris Alic 4 Dec 2020

Joe Biden is refusing to commit to appointing a person of color as either attorney general or secretary of defense amid anger from diversity groups, who claim his transition team is ignoring core constituencies within the Democrat Party.

Biden, who has been declared president-elect by multiple media outlets, was asked during a press conference in Wilmington, Delaware, on Friday about the qualms members of the Congressional Black and Hispanic Caucuses have raised about the lack of diversity in his initial cabinet picks.

“Look, it’s each one of these groups’ jobs to push, to push their leaders to make sure there is greater diversity,” Biden said in response. “What I can promise you is that when all is said and done … you’re going to see significant diversity.”

“I’m not going to tell you now exactly what I’m going to do in any department,” the former vice president added. “But I promise you, it will be the single most diverse cabinet, based on race, color, based on gender, that’s ever existed in the United States of America.”

When pushed by the press to make a specific commitment, Biden demurred, saying that he will have the “most diverse cabinet in the main spots, both in the White House as well as cabinet positions.”

The questions come as Biden has unveiled both his economic and national security teams in recent days. Of the two most senior cabinet positions—Secretary of State and Secretary of the Treasury—Biden disappointed by naming a white male and white female, respectively.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/04/biden-will-not-commit-to-naming-person-of-color-as-ag-defense-secretary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden Will Not Commit to Naming Person of Color as AG, Defense Secretary
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 11:07:31 am »
YIKES!

You don't actually believe that white Dims would lie to their black Dim supporters,do you?

And then just go to the country club and laugh and laugh,and laugh.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 02:04:08 pm »
Breitbart now calling for diversity hires. Now I've seen everything.

This I would expect from The Hill, but Breitbart?? Bastion of the alt-right?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 01:14:08 am »
Black, crippled, lesbian-transgendered dwarf would be the best candidate.  22222frying pan

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 01:17:37 am »
Maybe they just ain't black enough!   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.