Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway acknowledges Biden as apparent winner  (Read 1095 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway acknowledges Biden as apparent winner
« on: December 04, 2020, 07:55:33 pm »
Kellyanne Conway acknowledges Biden as apparent winner
By Morgan Chalfant - 12/04/20 02:40 PM EST

Kellyanne Conway, former adviser and White House counselor to President Trump, acknowledged Joe Biden as the apparent winner of the presidential race in an interview that aired Friday.

“If you look at the vote totals in the Electoral College tally, it looks like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will prevail,” Conway said in an interview with The 19th. “I assume the electors will certify that and it will be official. We, as a nation, will move forward, because we always do."

Conway, Trump’s former 2016 campaign manager, acknowledged that the president is continuing to “exhaust all of his legal avenues” to challenge the results and said it was his right to do so.

But she also emphasized the need to have a peaceful transition of power, noting the General Services Administration’s decision last week to recognize Biden as the winner so that the transition could formally begin. Trump signaled his own approval of the move last week and also signed off on Biden receiving the President’s Daily Brief, a classified intelligence report delivered to the president on a daily basis.

“We want the engines of government to keep going,” Conway said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/528800-kellyanne-conway-acknowledges-biden-as-apparent-winner
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Kellyanne Conway acknowledges Biden as apparent winner
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 08:05:53 pm »
She could of just Kept Quiet.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 08:10:10 pm »
She could of just Kept Quiet.

Why? Suppression of the truth your thing?

Or maybe you feel sad trump can't continue to scam more millions into his PAC?  200 million for him so far to pretty much spend however he wants...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 08:16:01 pm »

Or maybe you feel sad trump can't continue to scam more millions into his PAC?  200 million for him so far to pretty much spend however he wants...
Thank goodness someone more morally acceptable to you and your GOP, and his son, stand ready to assume office and restore the good name of the office of the president.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 08:20:32 pm »
Thank goodness someone more morally acceptable to you and your GOP, and his son, stand ready to assume office and restore the good name of the office of the president.

I made no claims about biden. I merely spoke about what trump is doing with his PAC.

Is what I said untrue?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 08:27:20 pm »

Please stay on topic @Knox27  --- If you want to discuss the PAC, please find an article, post it separately and discuss it there.

Stop hijacking threads to spew your twisted worldview.

@Cyber Liberty
@Knox27

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 08:28:41 pm »
“We want the engines of government to keep going,” Conway said.

This is not necessarily true.   :smokin:

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 08:59:39 pm »
Actually we want a fair election without fraud, manipulation and corruption.  Whether or not that seats Trump or not, that is what the American people deserve.  It is disheartening to listen to "whistleblowers" who have come forward time and time again only to have their testimonies ignored and lawsuits dismissed.

The ballot box is broken and should never be trusted again.

I have no faith in the GOP; they've blown their chances to really make conservative progress when they held a super majority. Let them fall.  Rebuild a new and better party to Keep America Great Again ... just hoping and praying that  a capable leader will step up to the plate and millions of conservatives will come together so that we can retain this Republic.  It's a long shot ... but I see that as our only hope.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 09:05:16 pm »
I made no claims about biden. I merely spoke about what trump is doing with his PAC.

Is what I said untrue?

Biden, McCain, Obama, Kasich, Bush - whats the difference? They're your guys.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2020, 09:10:23 pm »
Biden, McCain, Obama, Kasich, Bush - whats the difference? They're your guys.

You left out Mittens, McConnell, and Ryan, there are many others, but think of all the disharmony that they caused within the party and how many times they sided with the leftists.  Of those we've listed, I'd say McCain, Obama and Ryan have been the most detrimental to our country.   :3:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 09:13:14 pm »
You left out Mittens, McConnell, and Ryan, there are many others, but think of all the disharmony that they caused within the party and how many times they sided with the leftists.  Of those we've listed, I'd say McCain, Obama and Ryan have been the most detrimental to our country.   :3:

I'm kinda sick of chickensh*t posters who constantly take potshots without offering candidate choices of their own.

Or when they do its someone no one knows anything about.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 09:14:38 pm by skeeter »

Offline Knox27

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2020, 09:22:22 pm »
I'm kinda sick of chickensh*t posters who constantly take potshots without offering candidate choices of their own.

Or when they do its someone no one knows anything about.

Offer other candidates?  I'd have preferred weld this year. Pataki or Kasich 2016.  That has nothing to do with anything though. They lost or didnt even make it to primaries. But people know about them.

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2020, 09:27:25 pm »
    She never stopped Loving Cruz, anyway.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 09:33:27 pm »

Offer other candidates?  I'd have preferred weld this year. Pataki or Kasich 2016.  That has nothing to do with anything though. They lost or didnt even make it to primaries. But people know about them.
Well thanks for that. I guess that does tell me what you expect in a leader. Nuff said
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 09:45:12 pm by skeeter »

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2020, 09:35:32 pm »

:beer:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2020, 12:59:03 am »
bele wrote (in a moment of apparent exasperation):
"The ballot box is broken and should never be trusted again..."

If it can "never be trusted again", what is left to us?

The Republic as bequeathed to us by the founders depends upon it, and Constitutional government cannot work any other way.

If there's to be an answer, it must be one that restores the integrity of elections.

However, "the path to that answer" may not be an easy one.
Think: "Chile", 1973-1988.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 11:16:01 am »

@corbe

DAYUM,but she has a looooong neck!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2020, 01:21:21 am »
Actually we want a fair election without fraud, manipulation and corruption.  Whether or not that seats Trump or not, that is what the American people deserve.  It is disheartening to listen to "whistleblowers" who have come forward time and time again only to have their testimonies ignored and lawsuits dismissed.

The ballot box is broken and should never be trusted again.

I have no faith in the GOP; they've blown their chances to really make conservative progress when they held a super majority. Let them fall.  Rebuild a new and better party to Keep America Great Again ... just hoping and praying that  a capable leader will step up to the plate and millions of conservatives will come together so that we can retain this Republic.  It's a long shot ... but I see that as our only hope.
I don't think things are quite that drastic. Get a better candidate next time, one who doesn't constantly shoot himself in the foot, and Pubbies will have a decent chance.
We had a few in 2016 (not Jeb Bush), but Trump got nominated instead.
That's why we're now looking at a leftist Dem admin now.
Trump lost. I voted for him, but he lost. All he's doing with this phony "they stole the election" b.s. is making him, the party, and the integrity of the American system look bad.
Let's move on.

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 01:26:38 am »
I don't think things are quite that drastic. Get a better candidate next time, one who doesn't constantly shoot himself in the foot, and Pubbies will have a decent chance.
We had a few in 2016 (not Jeb Bush), but Trump got nominated instead.
That's why we're now looking at a leftist Dem admin now.
Trump lost. I voted for him, but he lost. All he's doing with this phony "they stole the election" b.s. is making him, the party, and the integrity of the American system look bad.
Let's move on.

Hate to break it to ya @goatprairie but if those responsible for the fraud and corruption aren't held accountable, the GOP dies, or electoral process is gone and we lose our Republic.

I don't believe the fraud and corruption is being made up; but his lawyer, in particular Giuliani is making a circus out of all of this.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2020, 01:33:11 am »
Hate to break it to ya @goatprairie but if those responsible for the fraud and corruption aren't held accountable, the GOP dies, or electoral process is gone and we lose our Republic.

I don't believe the fraud and corruption is being made up; but his lawyer, in particular Giuliani is making a circus out of all of this.
The fraud and corruption, which happens every prez election, isn't nearly enough to overturn the election. Trump's attorneys aren't even arguing fraud.  They're about 1 and 40 something in court cases.
Hanging on hoping by some miracle that Trump will somehow win is fruitless.
You can storm and rage all you want, but that won't change things.
Joe Biden will be inaugurated next Jan 20.

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 01:36:29 am »
The fraud and corruption, which happens every prez election, isn't nearly enough to overturn the election. Trump's attorneys aren't even arguing fraud.  They're about 1 and 40 something in court cases.
Hanging on hoping by some miracle that Trump will somehow win is fruitless.
You can storm and rage all you want, but that won't change things.
Joe Biden will be inaugurated next Jan 20.

Yes, I realize that fraud and corruption has been happening, but that doesn't make it right.  I believe this time it was on a much larger scale and the integrity of our electoral process is now a farce.

I don't forsee another election after Biden takes office.

Time to let the GOP die, form a new conservative party and take our Republic back.  How we accomplish that, I don't know, but it needs to happen.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2020, 02:03:18 am »
Yes, I realize that fraud and corruption has been happening, but that doesn't make it right.  I believe this time it was on a much larger scale and the integrity of our electoral process is now a farce.

I don't forsee another election after Biden takes office.

Time to let the GOP die, form a new conservative party and take our Republic back.  How we accomplish that, I don't know, but it needs to happen.
Yes, and how are you going to kill the GOP?

Offline Absalom

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2020, 05:13:46 am »
------------------------------
Most likely it's bail money to keep him out of lockup once the NYC DA gets him out of the WH.

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2020, 06:27:56 am »
The fraud and corruption, which happens every prez election, isn't nearly enough to overturn the election.

You'll eat any shit CNN feeds you.   Good to know @goatprairie