Author Topic: Rush: Biden: If I Disagree with Kamala, I’ll Develop Some Disease and Resign  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden: If I Disagree with Kamala, I’ll Develop Some Disease and Resign

Dec 4, 2020

RUSH: Joe Biden says that he broke his foot after being in the shower. He was chasing the dog and he pulled the dog’s tail, and that… Well, he told Jake Tapper, and we’ve got that interview with Jake Tapper he did. There’s another gold mine sound bite in that interview that he did that we’ll have for you coming up in just a second here. But he told Tapper more details about supposedly how he broke his foot playing with his dog.

He broke his foot after a shower when he pulled the dog’s tail. Now, folks, only an idiot runs after a dog trying to pull the dog’s tail. That’s why I’m inclined to believe Biden. I don’t think… (laughing) I think he’s probably telling the truth about this.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So in an interview on CNN with Democrat operative Jake Tapper, Joe Biden claimed that he once told Barack Hussein Obama that should the two of them have a fundamental disagreement on a moral principle, that he, Biden, would resign and claim illness. Why would Biden have to be the one resigning?

He’s the vice president. Who cares? Now, what would Sigmund Freud say about Biden bringing that up now? But he wasn’t through. Here’s audio sound bite number 1, another segment of the interview with Democrat operative Jake Tapper and Joe Biden on CNN last night.

BIDEN: When we disagree, it will be just like… So far it’s been just like whenb Barack and I did.

RUSH: Wait a minute. Stop the tape. Stop the tape. I forgot. This is about if he were to have a disagreement with Kommie, Kommie Harris, his vice-presidential running mate.

BIDEN: When we disagree, it will be just like… So far it’s been just like when Barack and I did. It’s in private. She’ll say, “I think we should do A, B, C, or D.” And I’ll say, “I — I don’t… I like A, don’t like B and C,” and let’s go… Okay. But — and I — like I told Barack, if — if — if I reach something where there’s a — a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I’ll, uh… I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.

RUSH: (stammering) “I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll — I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.” She’s the veep! He’s the president (ahem, you know that I don’t believe that, but regardless), and he’s gonna resign if they have a fundamental moral disagreement?

Which is guaranteed, by the way. He would resign after having developed some disease? Folks, there’s something going on. He repeats this about Obama, now talks about it with Kommie — and she’s there. She’s off mic, off camera. They have a camera on her, and she looks kind of stunned when Plugs says this. What do you make of that?

He would get some disease, claim illness, and resign if they have a fundamental disagreement. Why would he be the one to resign? That’s like when he was vice president. Why would he be the one to resign? He’s now president-elect, allegedly. Something’s up here. You know as well as I do.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Apparently a side effect of dementia is brief flashes of probity.

Online mountaineer

Gropin' Joe's  disease already has developed, but is he going to go with his pre-existing dementia or invent another one? I suggest chronic idiopathic constipation. Of the brain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Apparently a side effect of dementia is brief flashes of probity.

Well he did tell us before the election that *they* had established the largest voter fraud organization in his story...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Well he did tell us before the election that *they* had established the largest voter fraud organization in history...
Exactly. Before the sundowning took effect.

Online mountaineer

August satire becomes December reality.
Biden: 'A Black Woman Will Become President Over My Dead Body'
August 13th, 2020

WILMINGTON, DE—In a campaign speech today, presidential candidate Joe Biden, with running mate Kamala Harris at this side, debuted his hopeful new slogan. “I want to be absolutely clear,” Biden announced. “I’ll be dead in the cold, cold ground before a black woman becomes president!”

"I mean it: A black woman will become president over my dead body!"

Some thought maybe the statement was just another racist gaffe from Biden, but Dems applauded the statement, much to Biden's confusion.

The new slogan, which outlines how the U.S. would achieve the milestone of having a black woman as president if Biden was elected, received huge cheers, especially from Kamala Harris herself. “That’s right!” Biden continued shouting. “I’ll be in a coffin before we see someone like her become president!”   He then pointed to Harris, who gave him a thumbs-up, eliciting more cheers.

“Not while I’m alive! Not while I’m alive!” Biden finished his speech before going into a coughing fit, which earned him a standing ovation. "Over my dead body! Over my dead body..."
Babylon Bee