Author Topic: Austin’s Democrat Mayor ‘Sorry’ for Traveling to Mexico While Telling Others to Stay Home  (Read 341 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Austin’s Democrat Mayor ‘Sorry’ for Traveling to Mexico While Telling Others to Stay Home

Amy Furr 4 Dec 2020

Austin, Texas, Mayor Steve Adler (D) is apologizing for traveling to Mexico after urging residents to stay home to slow the spread of the Chinese coronavirus.

In a Facebook video posted Wednesday, Adler said following his daughter’s private wedding in Austin during the first week of November, a “small, mostly family group traveled to Mexico”:

“I want you to know that I regret that travel. I wouldn’t travel now. I didn’t over Thanksgiving, and I won’t over Christmas, and no one should,” the mayor continued:

Everyone should be avoiding nonessential travel now because we’re in the orange area. Now, I fear that the travel that I did, which took place during a safer period, followed the color-coded rules, could lead to some taking riskier behavior now. I recognize that my travel set a bad example. I recognize that the fact that I took that trip and at the same time was continuing to urge people to be cautious is confusing. I know that others have chosen not to travel under the same circumstances, and I know that in my position I need to send a clearer message. I’m sorry I took that trip. It was a lapse in judgment, and I want you to know that I apologize.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/12/04/austins-democrat-mayor-sorry-traveling-mexico-telling-others-stay-home/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Blah blah blah blah (I don't really believe in what I impose on Austin residents) blah blah blah blah .......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sorry he got caught.   What a douche canoe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Knox27

The clear message he is too afraid to articulate...if you're rich like me its okay

Offline skeeter

Sorry he got caught.   What a douche canoe.

Maybe he'll cowboy up and "own it" like my manly governor did.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe he'll cowboy up and "own it" like my manly governor did.

Yep Nuisance really had it going on in that department....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Would have been great if Abbott had declared while Adler was away that a mandatory 14 day quarantine for all people returning from Mexico.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington