Author Topic: 'No one had done this before': Data expert details major push to investigate 2020 voter fraud  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

'No one had done this before': Data expert details major push to investigate 2020 voter fraud

President's legal team, FBI have sought out voter data gathered by veteran tech worker.

By Just the News staff

Updated: December 4, 2020 - 7:36am

A veteran data expert and onetime Trump campaign staffer revealed to Just the News on Thursday the expansive, expensive and in-depth voter fraud investigations in which he and a team of workers have been immersed round-the-clock since the disputed Nov. 3 election.

"I had some ideas in the aftermath of the election about ways to resolve whether or not there was voter fraud or illegal ballots cast in a way that I thought would be definitive," said Matt Braynard, the director of the Voter Integrity Project, in a podcast interview for John Solomon Reports. "Because, you know, in the day or two after the election, there were all kinds of crazy theories, things that I would consider hearsay or speculation."

"I thought that, you know, I've got some skills here," Braynard told this reporter, acting as guest host for the podcast episode. "I've got a pretty strong background in this area."

Braynard, the director of strategy for the Trump 2016 campaign, has been working in the field of voter data since the 1990s. His resume includes stints in the Republican National Committee's political analysis department as well as with the company Election Data Services, which Braynard called "the nation's premier election administration and redistricting firm."

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/no-one-had-done-data-expert-details-major-effort-investigate-2020-voter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34