Author Topic: Joe Biden says Hunter won’t work any jobs that conflict with his role as president  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden says Hunter won’t work any jobs that conflict with his role as president

By Steven Nelson

December 3, 2020 | 11:11pm | Updated

President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday said that his son Hunter Biden won’t reap an overseas business windfall from his new job as commander in chief.

“My son, my family will not be involved in any business, any enterprise that is in conflict with or appears to be in conflict with where there’s appropriate distance from the presidency and government,” Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in a taped interview.

Hunter Biden’s business relationships in China, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine became a major focus in the weeks ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

An abandoned laptop provided by a Delaware computer repairman to President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani contained bombshell documents appearing to implicate Joe Biden in his son’s business relationships in China and Ukraine.

The elder Biden said last year, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” including his reported $83,000 monthly salary on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which Hunter Biden acquired while his father led the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/12/03/joe-biden-says-hunter-wont-work-jobs-that-conflict-with-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

But he will be the bagman to carry the money home for Joe.

He is very familiar with the flights to Beijing
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Forgetting about politics for a moment, why in Hades would a promiscuous chemical-dependent like Hunter be within half a mile of any government job?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
But he will be the bagman to carry the money home for Joe.

He is very familiar with the flights to Beijing

Well, they have an upgrade..they can now use AF1 instead of the VP's plane.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whew!  That's a relief!

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Joe Biden says Hunter won’t work any jobs that conflict with his role as president..."

No.
Of course not.
They'll BOTH be in the tank for China...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
??????

When has Hunter EVER worked ANY jobs?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Considering how often Joe prevaricates and flip flops I am sure down the road when the exact opposite happens and Joe is asked about his statement he will deny he ever said it, call the person a dog faced lyin pony soldier and invite them outside to settle it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Considering how often Joe prevaricates and flip flops I am sure down the road when the exact opposite happens and Joe is asked about his statement he will deny he ever said it, call the person a dog faced lyin pony soldier and invite them outside to settle it.

@GtHawk

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!

Where does the line begin? I want to be at the front.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

Title:
"Joe Biden says Hunter won’t work any jobs that conflict with his role as president..."

No.
Of course not.
They'll BOTH be in the tank for China...

They have already been bought and paid for by the Chinese years ago. Trump stomped on China's toes and "they" had to stop him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is posturing morality n government ? who believes that? :silly: :silly: :silly:  How would he know about something he has never tried ?
 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions