Author Topic: The Polio Vax card.  (Read 1174 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Polio Vax card.
« on: December 04, 2020, 01:54:50 am »
Not mine but my mom saved mine and I have it.  Pretty innocent.  I bet the Covid cards will be the same.   Lets not panic. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Re: The Polio Vax card.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 02:07:58 am »
Why aren't they giving out cards to those who developed their immunity the natural way?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 02:11:33 am »
Why aren't they giving out cards to those who developed their immunity the natural way?

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 02:13:25 am »
To the Morons.....they were reminder cards.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 02:14:30 am »
My father, career USAF officer..had 5 kids..we ea had a shot record book that traveled with us to every country we moved to.

I still have mine..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 03:58:29 am »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 04:11:02 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 04:32:55 am »
At least your Real ID... :shrug:

I have a slight libertarian streak in me, that abhors additonal infringement of personal freedoms of any kind, like forcing me to get a card t carry, just to move around in public.

Today may be a VAX card...   10 years from now...who knows
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 04:33:42 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 08:05:03 am »
I have a slight libertarian streak in me, that abhors additonal infringement of personal freedoms of any kind, like forcing me to get a card t carry, just to move around in public.

I agree, but I have aging parents 2K miles away. If I need to get there within 24 hours, I'll need to fly. Without the "real ID", it won't be long before I can't board a domestic flight.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2020, 12:29:33 pm »

A mark on your hand or forehead, perhaps.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 01:36:32 pm »
Used to be you had to have a vax record before you could start school.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2020, 02:10:22 pm »
Used to be you had to have a vax record before you could start school.

Still do, but you didn't  have to carry it around with you

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2020, 02:37:09 pm »
I expect the patch would be meant to be worn on the outside of the clothing, and look like this:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 04:05:40 pm »
The polio vaccine was 3 doses? I don't remember that. Then again, I was under age 10. My Mom kept lots of stuff (e.g. the hospital bill from my birth) but I didn't see a card like that when we were going through my parents' home prior to its sale.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2020, 04:10:55 pm »
I began traveling overseas for work in 1977.  I still have my vax card I carried with me.  Among the cool stuff, cholera, bubonic plague, Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2020, 04:14:10 pm »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online rustynail

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2020, 04:29:14 pm »
Duck fur on zerohedge said:

The vaccine card is a distraction and moot point in terms of these genetic poisons.

The mRNA process requires a reporter enzyme to show successful transfection.

A number of reporter enzymes are available. The one with the most recent attention is Luciferase, used as part of Bill Gates' "Quantum Dots" wet dream. You can't test for successful transfection (the process of getting a gene of interest into the target cell for protein expression) with just a blood test. Genetic biologists use these markers to indicate whether transfection was successful or not.

That's where the microneedle "tattoo"/bandage comes in. When you get the vax, the Luciferase marker is included. After successful transfection, the tattoo will illuminate under a camera with a pattern associated with the vax (its type, lot number, whatever).

This is a misleading discussion...it's just noise and misdirection about how to validate your compliance. If they told you the truth, more people would likely stop and re-consider taking this garbage.

Instead, they'll send people down a bunny trail of nonsense. Get them vaccinated, then drop the news about how the vax had this ability all along to demonstrate compliance. By then, the damage and initial resistance to being vax'd will have passed.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 06:29:44 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis