Author Topic: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason  (Read 11760 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason
« on: December 02, 2020, 10:46:54 pm »
CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason

CIA Director Gina Haspel was arrested after she was injured in the Frankfurt Germany CIA building raid to secure the servers.

The building had no guards and was unprotected. Haspel pulled in some private special military trained security forces to protect the building from such a suspected raid. When the raid happened Haspel was there.

5 of our special forces troops along with a CIA official were killed in the raid. Haspel was injured.

I try to get three confirmations of the soldiers being killed. I got two, but could not get a third. The CIA made up a cover story about the 5 soldiers and one cia operative killed and said they were killed in a helicopter crash.

Haspel was air evacuated out. She was flown to GITMO where she was treated and received a tribunal for treason. She agreed to help trump for a lighter sentence of life which can be revoked if she chooses to not cooperate. She has now turned over information on the servers, what they were for and what they did and who was involved.

There have been many flown into GITMO because that is where they are interrogating these deep state actors. GITMO is full so they can’t be imprisoned there. Some may be executed at GITMO. Hasple will not be one of them because she has agreed to help Trump in testifying as to what the CIA did and when.

It is unknown how badly she was injured in the raid. She made depositions at Gitmo and a video confession.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

NOTE:  It's the 305th battalion, not the 503rd.  he makes the correction in the video at the 5:04 mark (based out of Arizona)

http://darkoutpost.com/conspiracies/cia-director-gina-haspel-arrested-for-treason/?fbclid=IwAR3iecEwQZ2gqQMsFS8-nHGUR9JC7hMJUxgLMN6dJLSjv9v9RPun2M2wQxE
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 10:48:00 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

Re: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 10:49:09 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 10:53:18 pm »
Q Drop?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 10:57:58 pm »
Where am I?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 11:01:17 pm »
Q Drop?

Not a "Q Drop".

The claim explained in the video says that the reason 5 of our forces were KIA is because Haspel's bodyguard was virtually the only one who fought...everybody else surrendered.

Also claimed:  Pres. Trump knew each of the 5 KIA and was very upset about it.  On the way to taking a possibly injured Haspel to GITMO, she started singing like a songbird in an attempt to "make a deal".

This is what Pres. Trump meant in his recent statement that "We've caught them all!"

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 11:05:38 pm »
Where am I?

2+2=4 @Wingnut

Michael Flynn Promotes Petition Calling On Trump To Suspend The Constitution And Declare Martial Law

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn promoted a petition Tuesday calling on President Donald Trump to temporarily suspend the U.S. Constitution, declare martial law and order the military to oversee a national re-vote for the 2020 presidential election.

The petition, published Tuesday by the Ohio-based non-profit group We The People Convention, said there was “no peaceful way left to preserve our Union” following President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral victory and urged Trump to exercise his “extraordinary authority” to avert a second civil war.

“Limited Martial Law is clearly a better option than Civil War!” a letter accompanying the petition states.

Flynn, to whom Trump granted a presidential pardon last Wednesday related to the retired Army general’s December 2017 guilty plea for making false statements to the FBI, tweeted a link to the petition Tuesday evening.

http://dailycaller.com/2020/12/02/michael-flynn-petition-trump-martial-law/?fbclid=IwAR3Q02dEt0CVBVd-1dWXsAJrkhjde3kUitS6hc3I9w0l4HYdDvSGcKO7RP8

Offline Knox27

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 11:09:37 pm »
Lol ill wait till its on the next news network to verify  :rolling:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 11:11:33 pm »
Sturm und drang with some BS.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 11:13:55 pm »
Lol ill wait till its on the next news network to verify  :rolling:

You mean like they're carrying the Arizona hearings?  /S

Buckle up nice and tight, Mike @sinkspur    :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 11:17:24 pm »
2+2=4 @Wingnut

Michael Flynn Promotes Petition Calling On Trump To Suspend The Constitution And Declare Martial Law

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn promoted a petition Tuesday calling on President Donald Trump to temporarily suspend the U.S. Constitution, declare martial law and order the military to oversee a national re-vote for the 2020 presidential election.

The petition, published Tuesday by the Ohio-based non-profit group We The People Convention, said there was “no peaceful way left to preserve our Union” following President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral victory and urged Trump to exercise his “extraordinary authority” to avert a second civil war.

“Limited Martial Law is clearly a better option than Civil War!” a letter accompanying the petition states.

Flynn, to whom Trump granted a presidential pardon last Wednesday related to the retired Army general’s December 2017 guilty plea for making false statements to the FBI, tweeted a link to the petition Tuesday evening.

http://dailycaller.com/2020/12/02/michael-flynn-petition-trump-martial-law/?fbclid=IwAR3Q02dEt0CVBVd-1dWXsAJrkhjde3kUitS6hc3I9w0l4HYdDvSGcKO7RP8

Promoted a petition?  We'll see.  Personally, with Flynn  just being pardoned, I'd think he may have a discussion about this with
Trump and not start a petition.  If Trump decides to declare martial law, it won't be because of a petition, it will be because he's making that call.

I would be very surprised if Trump were to do this. 

A do over election?  Does the Constitution allow for this?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 11:22:11 pm »
Promoted a petition?  We'll see.  Personally, with Flynn  just being pardoned, I'd think he may have a discussion about this with
Trump and not start a petition.  If Trump decides to declare martial law, it won't be because of a petition, it will be because he's making that call.

If it's proven that Gina Haspel was indeed injured during a gun battle in Frankfort in her attempts to destroy/remove the Election Servers?

As Sarah Palin once said:  "You Betcha!"

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 11:59:54 pm »
Fake new bullshit, DC.

In other news, you ready for our boxing match?

:chairbang:

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2020, 12:01:07 am »

Flynn is a kook and so is Lin wood or whatever the bleep his name is...

There will be no Trump crowning himself emperor moment.

DC still wants to fight me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 12:05:05 am »
This story is astounding.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2020, 12:05:59 am »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2020, 12:09:08 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2020, 12:24:32 am »

@Cyber Liberty

It certainly is.

But given what's going on around us, it's completely plausible.

1) Nobody has seen or heard from or about her whereabouts.

2) President Trump recently said publicly that "We've caught them all!"  and "You're all going to love the way this ends!"

3) John Brennan is losing his mind publicly...fretting about POTUS.

IMO, it if all true, it will make a fitting climax to an incredible 4 years of treasonous behavior by the Left and their allies in the media complex as well as our FBI, CIA and DOJ.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2020, 12:26:28 am »
FTFY

Sez you.  Why you hang around with a bunch of "conservative" "idiots" is beyond me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2020, 12:32:05 am »
Sez you.  Why you hang around with a bunch of "conservative" "idiots" is beyond me.

Not all of you are.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2020, 12:34:43 am »

The little pr*ck gets sexually aroused every time it seems POTUS gets boxed in.

Then as Pres. Trump continuously escapes, he runs to the neutral corner.

It's laughable.

I wonder where he'll have his next birthday party, now that Chuck E. Cheese has gone belly up...

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2020, 12:37:30 am »
The little pr*ck gets sexually aroused every time it seems POTUS gets boxed in.

You're a creepy old man, DC. Shame on you. No wonder your kids hate you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2020, 03:23:22 am »

Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2020, 03:36:27 am »
Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel....

LOL!  I was thinking Robert Ludlum   :beer:

The Chancellor Manuscript or Gemini Contenders are both old favorites of mine.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 03:40:24 am by DCPatriot »

Online DB

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2020, 04:32:33 am »
And Barr knows nothing about this (if it were true)?

How can that be?

So all she has to do is do an interview to kill the story.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2020, 04:43:21 am »
And Barr knows nothing about this (if it were true)?

How can that be?

So all she has to do is do an interview to kill the story.

The story goes that this is high-end DOD .. Which would put Barr out of the loop.

But yeah, all it takes is for her to appear and this is shot right down.