Author Topic: Has Bill Barr revealed himself as a swamp creature?  (Read 620 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has Bill Barr revealed himself as a swamp creature?
« on: December 02, 2020, 02:18:17 pm »
December 2, 2020
By Dex Bahr

So, Bill Barr finally broke his silence Tuesday on the allegations of widespread fraud in the aftermath of the 2020 Presidential Election.  And what sayeth the bagpipe playing Attorney General?

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election.”

What?

Anyone paying attention realizes that mathematically and historically, Joe Biden’s victory does not pass the smell test.  The only way Biden’s victory is legit is if you are a Democrat, the mainstream media, a RINO or Barr.

Either Barr is doing his best Sgt. Schultz impression (“I see nothing!”), a rope-a-dope or we have come to the realization that Barr is a dirty swamp creature.  This story from the AP appears to support the latter.

Now we must take into account that this Barr’s statements were reported by the AP, so this could be a case of taking a quote out of context or other form of disinformation.  Maybe? Maybe not?

If Barr gets to a microphone to clarify his statements this would prove AP malfeasance. However, if Barr remains silent that should confirm his intent and our impression.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/has_bill_barr_revealed_himself_as_a_swamp_creature.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Has Bill Barr revealed himself as a swamp creature?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 02:26:26 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 02:43:51 pm »

I wonder what Barr or the 'no fraud here' gang has to say about the voter distribution curve presented to AZ legislature by Dr Ayyadurai of MIT?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 02:46:31 pm »
I wonder what Barr or the 'no fraud here' gang has to say about the voter distribution curve presented to AZ legislature by Dr Ayyadurai of MIT?

I like Dr. Shiva as much as the next guy but the guy is a loonie.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 02:48:26 pm »

Maybe. But what did you think of his study?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 03:25:09 pm »

What about the hundreds of just plain citizens all over this land who have put their family's futures on the line by swearing to things they observed on election day and beyond.  Those people carry great weight with me!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:41:04 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 03:39:52 pm »
December 2, 2020
By Dex Bahr

So, Bill Barr finally broke his silence Tuesday on the allegations of widespread fraud in the aftermath of the 2020 Presidential Election.  And what sayeth the bagpipe playing Attorney General?

What?

Anyone paying attention realizes that mathematically and historically, Joe Biden’s victory does not pass the smell test.  The only way Biden’s victory is legit is if you are a Democrat, the mainstream media, a RINO or Barr.

Either Barr is doing his best Sgt. Schultz impression (“I see nothing!”), a rope-a-dope or we have come to the realization that Barr is a dirty swamp creature.  This story from the AP appears to support the latter.

Now we must take into account that this Barr’s statements were reported by the AP, so this could be a case of taking a quote out of context or other form of disinformation.  Maybe? Maybe not?

If Barr gets to a microphone to clarify his statements this would prove AP malfeasance. However, if Barr remains silent that should confirm his intent and our impression.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/has_bill_barr_revealed_himself_as_a_swamp_creature.html
Or maybe Barr didn't find any "massive" fraud because there wasn't any. Maybe he is just being true to his job. Maybe Biden beat Trump, and Trump is  just a sore loser.
Nah, can't be true. Barr MUST!!!! be one of those swamp creatures.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 03:41:42 pm »
Or maybe Barr didn't find any "massive" fraud because there wasn't any. Maybe he is just being true to his job. Maybe Biden beat Trump, and Trump is  just a sore loser.

Maybe the moon really is made of green cheese!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 04:16:53 pm »
That theory does have one thing going for it over all the others - it burns the least amount of calories. Requires no effort at all. Now eat your oatmeal.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 04:17:54 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 04:17:18 pm »
There's a better chance of that being true than this election being overturned.
Virtually every one of Trump's cases has been thrown out of court. He's 1 for 39 I believe. Even judges approved by Trump are throwing the claims out of court. Why? Because Team Trump has produced no evidence whatsoever of fraud/errors in the voting.
If the fraud was massive and obvious, don't you think it would be a simple matter for Trump's lawyers to prove as much? They're not even claiming fraud in their claims. Why not? Maybe because they couldn't find any.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 04:23:31 pm »
Strange times @Bigun, and here’s another surreal twist - the zombie-like recitation of ‘no evidence’ amidst an absolute crap-ton of affidavits and statistical anomalies, patterns, etc etc. - and they haven’t even allowed forensic analysis yet- you can certainly tell who’s been paying attention from those who are satisfied with the results of the election and don’t give a rip about evidence.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 04:25:16 pm by skeeter »

Online rustynail

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 05:16:40 pm »
Barr Comments 'Twisted' By AP, DoJ Says Not Done Probing Election Fraud

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/barr-comments-twisted-ap-doj-says-not-done-probing-election-fraud

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2020, 05:29:40 pm »
Barr Comments 'Twisted' By AP, DoJ Says Not Done Probing Election Fraud

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/barr-comments-twisted-ap-doj-says-not-done-probing-election-fraud

What he actually said was crystal clear:  “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

The chicanery is telling us he did not say the words above, after several hearings in key states there is plenty of evidence, had Barr bothered himself to turn on OANN, where they were broadcast live.  The "to date" phrase is weasel words, an out to say, "See I told you it was nothing" as the blizzard of real evidence continues to fall.

Barr is shading the truth to please his real bosses, who aren't us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: