Author Topic: 2008 Redux?  (Read 111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2008 Redux?
« on: December 02, 2020, 02:16:30 pm »
December 2, 2020
2008 Redux?
By Ron Lipsman

The prospect of a potential Biden presidency and a radical left Democratic administration running the country fills me with dread. But I believe it is instructive to compare my dread to what I felt 12 years ago when I contemplated the imminent Obama administration.

According to his own words, Obama planned to bring about radical changes to American society. Here’s a partial list of his intentions:

Nationalization of health care.
    Massive tax increases, sharply indexed.
    Cap & Trade and other crippling societal maneuvers aimed to avert or ameliorate imminent and severe – but unsubstantiated – climate change calamities.
    Drastic reduction of the military, an end to overseas deployments and the subjugation of American foreign policy interests to international “opinion.”
    Legalization of illegal aliens, and policies intended to foster more of them.
    Massive federal spending to address “societal needs.”
    Crippling new federal regulations to regulate (i.e., overregulate) American business.
    Card check and other favored programs to elevate the power of unions.
    Change of tone involving acknowledgment of enormous crimes committed by the USA against peoples of color, indigenous peoples, and victims of foreign colonization.

Joe Biden and various leading figures in the Democratic Party, promise those and much more:

If not nationalization of health care, then at least a national health care “option” – which of course will destroy private or employer sponsored insurance.
    Pack the Supreme Court with liberal justices.
    Add two new, guaranteed Democratic, states.
    Abolish the Electoral College.
    Defund the police, drastically reduce criminal prosecutions and empty the prisons.
    Gut --- if not eliminate – the Second Amendment.
    Enhance racial polarization in the country with the incessant and misleading recitations of America’s failures in race relations.
    Demonize European Americans, play up so-called white privilege and inflame race relations.
    Ensure the success of the revolution and essentially bring about the end of the United States as the constitutional Republic it has been for a quarter millennium.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/2008_redux.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34