Author Topic: Some 280,000 ballots in transit from NY to Pennsylvania ‘disappeared’: Amistad Project  (Read 217 times)

rangerrebew

Some 280,000 ballots in transit from NY to Pennsylvania ‘disappeared’: Amistad Project

A whistleblower told the Amistad Project that, in October, as many as 280,000 ballots that were transported from New York to Lancaster, Pennsylvania had “disappeared.”

Phill Kline, a former district attorney and Kansas attorney general who is director of the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said during a Tuesday news conference that he had received evidence that between “130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, New York to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where those ballots and the trailer in which they were shipped disappeared” on Oct. 21.

The Amistad Project on Tuesday released accounts from whistleblowers who revealed “multi-state illegal efforts by USPS workers to influence the election in at least three of six swing states. Details include potentially hundreds of thousands of completed absentee ballots being transported across three state lines, and a trailer filled with ballots disappearing in Pennsylvania.”

https://www.worldtribune.com/some-280000-ballots-in-transit-from-ny-to-pennsylvania-disappeared-amistad-project/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Time for a new election. Purple thumbs.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley