Author Topic: “I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania – So I Decided to Speak Up” — UPDATE: USPS  (Read 1156 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania – So I Decided to Speak Up” — UPDATE: USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 FRAUDULENT BALLOTS from NY to PA Speaks at Presser (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published December 1, 2020 at 4:36pm

As reported earlier by Cassandra Fairbanks new election fraud whistleblowers came forward on Tuesday, including one who witnessed the shipping of an estimated 144,000-288,000 completed ballots across three state lines on October 21.

The new information was made public at a press conference by the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, a national constitutional litigation organization.

The Amistad Project said that they have sworn declarations that state over 300,000 ballots are at issue in Arizona, 548,000 in Michigan, 204,000 in Georgia, and over 121,000 in Pennsylvania. They claim that their evidence reveals multi-state illegal efforts by USPS workers to influence the election in at least three of six swing states.

The whistleblower statements include potentially hundreds of thousands of completed absentee ballots being transported across three state lines, and a trailer filled with ballots disappearing in Pennsylvania.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/driving-completed-ballots-ny-pennsylvania-decided-speak-update-usps-contract-truck-driver-transferred-288000-fraudulent-ballots-ny-pa-speaks-presser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Did he provide any proof, a phone video would be nice.

Ping me please if anything actually comes of this.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Knox27

You know the only thing that would come out of it is a recanted statement.  Which would no doubt be reasoned away as "they got to him"

Not a single one of these people are sitting in a courtroom because this is a charade.  The lawyers won't ever even try to get these guys in a courtroom.

Offline Sighlass

You know the only thing that would come out of it is a recanted statement.  Which would no doubt be reasoned away as "they got to him"

Not a single one of these people are sitting in a courtroom because this is a charade.  The lawyers won't ever even try to get these guys in a courtroom.

Yeah, it gets depressing to see brilliant headlines and then the whole house of cards sitting on shifting sand gets some wind blown it's way.

But here is to hope, I want the fraud shown. I want my vote to count equally and not be diluted... but I also want proof that holds water.

Again, someone ping me please if something provable comes of this.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

In previewing today’s whistleblower accounts, the Amistad Project said:

Postal subcontractor Jesse Morgan on Oct. 21 moved 144,000-288,000 completed mail-in ballots from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where his trailer holding the ballots disappears.

Postal subcontractor Nathan Pease is told by two separate postal workers on two separate occasions that the USPS in Wisconsin was gathering over 100,000 ballots on the morning of Nov. 4 to backdate the ballots so that the ballots would be counted even if they arrived after the statutory deadline.

Computer expert Gregory Stenstrom of Pennsylvania witnessed a vendor of Dominion machines and local election officials download and update counting machines in violation of election system protocol and the comingling of machine jump drives in violation of election protocols and rendering audits impossible without direct forensic access to the machines.

Postal workers in Traverse City, Michigan; Coraopolis, Pennsylvania; Erie, Pennsylvania; and Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, indicate widespread malfeasance in the Postal Service including backdating ballots, ordering that Trump mail be interdicted to be placed in the ‘Undeliverable Bulk Business Mail’ bin, and emphasizing that Biden mail be delivered on time.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/whistleblowers-post-office-labeled-trump-mail-undeliverable-388-000-ballots-backdated-disappear

Every one of the whistleblowers signed an affidavit under penalty of perjury --- they were reading their affidavit at today's press conference.

@Sighlass

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

(Whistleblower intro) Video:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333885681714798593

4:28 PM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

Just another example of massive Democrat .#VoterFraud in PA,  Ariz., GA,  Nev,  Mich, Wisc, VA etc

Numberonepal
@numberonepal

The transportation of federal mail in a privately-owned vehicle is against the law.  #VoterFraud

9:09 AM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1333775231991697409

@Sighlass

Offline Sighlass

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani

Just another example of massive Democrat .#VoterFraud in PA,  Ariz., GA,  Nev,  Mich, Wisc, VA etc

9:09 AM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1333775231991697409

@Sighlass

Then my rural mail carrier should be in jail, they use their own cars every day.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Obviously, the trucker was lying. All those people who signed sworn affidavits are lying.  Everybody is lying except Democrats and RINOs.  They're telling God's truth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Obviously, the trucker was lying. All those people who signed sworn affidavits are lying.  Everybody is lying except Democrats and RINOs.  They're telling God's truth.
”I witnessed my accountant kill my grocer”

“That’s nice but can you provide proof”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
”I witnessed my accountant kill my grocer”

“That’s nice but can you provide proof”

Real evidence is starting to pile up, but Trump haters continue to believe it's all a lie.  I think it may not be possible to convince such emotionally vested folks to ever see the evidence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

He is a first-hand witness.  It's not like it was hearsay.

Regardless, if you're asking about corroborating evidence, he offered details that could theoretically be verified if anyone cared to look -- he made a phone call to his supervisor when they didn't want to give him his 'ticket' for the 6 hours he sat there waiting to be unloaded before he was told to proceed (phone logs can be obtained to verify that happened), the number on the trailer that he was hauling (there should certainly be records somewhere of where that trailer was subsequently routed), etc.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

If you’re still tweeting “where’s the proof?” then you don’t understand the definition of proof or evidence.

7:56 PM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1333937981766430722

@Sighlass

He is a first-hand witness.  It's not like it was hearsay.

Regardless, if you're asking about corroborating evidence, he offered details that could theoretically be verified if anyone cared to look -- he made a phone call to his supervisor when they didn't want to give him his 'ticket' for the 6 hours he sat there waiting to be unloaded before he was told to proceed (phone logs can be obtained to verify that happened), the number on the trailer that he was hauling (there should certainly be records somewhere of where that trailer was subsequently routed), etc.

goopo 

First Words
@unscriptedmike

This is a test. Will we let them steal this election? It’s an experiment. Will we let them walk all over us? Because if the answer is yes, they’ll know they’ve got us. They’ll know we are weak and have had enough. They’ll know America is done. They’ll know they’ve got it won.

10:27 PM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/unscriptedmike/status/1333976080332492801

Offline bilo

Every one of the whistleblowers signed an affidavit under penalty of perjury --- they were reading their affidavit at today's press conference.

@Sighlass

Unfortunately, no matter how much proof is provided it won't be enough for some people.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
(sigh)
You would think this guy would have gone into the back of the truck and saved a handful of the phony ballots as proof of his charges. Even just one or two.

I want to believe his story, but... show me a speck of evidence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
(sigh)
You would think this guy would have gone into the back of the truck and saved a handful of the phony ballots as proof of his charges. Even just one or two.

I want to believe his story, but... show me a speck of evidence.

That would have meant unsealing the pallet/box.  I wouldn't do that, but I'd take a slew of pictures.
I will NOT comply.