Author Topic: Obama's Cover Shot for InStyle Magazine Is the Most Cringeworthy Thing You've Ever Seen  (Read 1959 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama's Cover Shot for InStyle Magazine Is the Most Cringeworthy Thing You've Ever Seen
By Matt Margolis Dec 01, 2020 10:30 AM ET

The release of Obama’s long-awaited third memoir has resulted in the expected flood of glowing media attention. Remember the eight years of glowing media coverage he received during his time in the White House? Yeah, it’s pretty much like that again. Perhaps his fashion sense is better than his governing skills, but it’s still a bit bizarre to see him being the subject of a cover story of a fashion magazine.

InStyle magazine has released a preview of their interview with Barack Obama, slated for full release in January.

“Barack Obama on The Women Who Made Him,” reads the headline, with the even more ridiculous subheading: The former president reflects on his childhood and what makes Michelle, Sasha, and Malia so badass.

But that’s hardly the worst thing. The worst thing is InStyle’s cover for their January issue, featuring Barack Obama.

Obama is by no means a humble person, but for some reason, the photographer, Shaniqwa Jarvis, chose to accentuate the narcissism, having Obama leaning back in a chair, legs crossed, and an awkward popped collar, all with a pompous smirk on his face, like he’s some millennial YouTube star, or he’s just passed gas.

Matt Margolis
@mattmargolis
Photographer: Can you make yourself look even more like a narcissistic ass?

Obama: You bet.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/12/01/obamas-cover-shot-for-instyle-magazine-is-the-most-cringeworthy-thing-youve-ever-seen-n1183471
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, Obama.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18, KJV)

Hubris, meet Nemesis...

What a Smug Thug.

Offline skeeter

He looks like Bill Cosby being funny.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He looks like Bill Cosby being funny.
Nah, he looks he's singing in his head

I feel pretty
Oh, so pretty
I feel pretty, and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn’t me today

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, Obama.

Excellent movie quote, @Wingnut!  I've been thinking that very thing for years!  John Candy was an artist!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Excellent movie quote, @Wingnut!  I've been thinking that very thing for years!  John Candy was an artist!

One would have thought Mooch would have gnawed that damn mole off Barry's face.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One would have thought Mooch would have gnawed that damn mole off Barry's face.   

He was too busy catching "her" pitches....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

Obama's Cover Shot for InStyle Magazine Is the Most Cringeworthy Thing You've Ever Seen
By Matt Margolis Dec 01, 2020 10:30 AM ET

The release of Obama’s long-awaited third memoir has resulted in the expected flood of glowing media attention. Remember the eight years of glowing media coverage he received during his time in the White House? Yeah, it’s pretty much like that again. Perhaps his fashion sense is better than his governing skills, but it’s still a bit bizarre to see him being the subject of a cover story of a fashion magazine.

InStyle magazine has released a preview of their interview with Barack Obama, slated for full release in January.

“Barack Obama on The Women Who Made Him,” reads the headline, with the even more ridiculous subheading: The former president reflects on his childhood and what makes Michelle, Sasha, and Malia so badass.

But that’s hardly the worst thing. The worst thing is InStyle’s cover for their January issue, featuring Barack Obama.

Obama is by no means a humble person, but for some reason, the photographer, Shaniqwa Jarvis, chose to accentuate the narcissism, having Obama leaning back in a chair, legs crossed, and an awkward popped collar, all with a pompous smirk on his face, like he’s some millennial YouTube star, or he’s just passed gas.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/12/01/obamas-cover-shot-for-instyle-magazine-is-the-most-cringeworthy-thing-youve-ever-seen-n1183471

Next time "WARNING" .... please :)  Cringe worthy is an understatement ... and I looked.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

He was too busy catching "her" pitches....

My thought also!...    :yowsa:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's arguably the worse than the cover photo of Bill Clinton for Esquire back in 2000.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

:3:  DISGUSTING

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Choom Gang rides again!

I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

Looking closer   I think he was lifting to pass a Fart.  Or maybe he just shit his pants

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looking closer   I think he was lifting to pass a Fart.  Or maybe he just shit his pants

Well, he has the grin for the latter....
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

Offline verga

He always  has that smug Sirk on his face and I would love to wipe it off for him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

The smug is strong in this one.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He always  has that smug Sirk on his face and I would love to wipe it off for him.

One of the few photos I've seen of him where he's not intentionally flipping off the camera.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One of the few photos I've seen of him where he's not intentionally flipping off the camera.

That's because he's stoned to the bone.  Lookit those eyes.  Choom.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's because he's stoned to the bone.  Lookit those eyes.  Choom.

Baked like a loaf of bread.

Online mountaineer

Mychal Massie has a few things to say about the Obamas. Posted today on Facebook:
Mychal Massie
3m  ·

The skin-color mongers and those who prostitute divisionism under accusations of "white  privilege" and accusations of white people being unconscious racists/bigots overlook one thing.

They are the people who hold blacks in contempt and who proudly hold the lowest opinion of black people.

It's those such as "bath house barry" from Chicago who views blacks in low esteem.  It's not Christians, conservatives nor white people in general who speak and view blacks disparagingly.

It's the self-important skin-color prostitutes like the obamas, biden, the mainstream media, ad nauseum, who look down upon blacks.  Even more repulsive is this contempt for blacks is taught in the highest levels of academia.

Blacks are lookd down upon to the point that are portrayed as being incapable of obtaining identification that the poorest most unsophisticated white person can easily obtain.

A young man employed at the Apple Store I was in last fall proceeded to tell me that most "african-Americans" are unable to afford the internet or computers.  I assured the illiterate dolt that I could not speak for "Africans" but that nothing was further from the truth regarding Americans.  Yet there sat an early 20-something year old white college student who actually believed black people didn't have computers or WiFi. 
My new neighbor actually had the arrogance to tell me that I was fortunate because I was raised as I was.  Even more offensive than his foolish asinine remark, is that he believes himself to know  all about black people and his perspective is that they are common, persecuted, and in need of help from white people.

"Bath house barry" and his disgusting spouse look at blacks as being low-life forms who behave poorly and who are coarse and boorish.  The fact that when they publicly say same and it is accepted with rebuke proves my point.

"Bath house barry" and its' wife always reference blacks as bad actors and ill-mannered.  They package their remarks as primary causal reasons and/or factors for white people not wanting to defund police and moving out of neighborhoods blacks move into.
But don't take my word for it.  Listen to the things they say about blacks that contribute to the minds of white people as reason to look down on blacks. 

It isn't the average white person who racist and bigoted; it is the better than thou bigots like those referenced above who despise and look down upon blacks.  It's long past time for us to condemn this bigoted elites for their words and behavior.
Let facebook factcheck that and then claim I borke some rule for daring to present this truth. -- Mychal Massie
https://www.facebook.com/mychalmassie/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

In other celebrity news from the Buttocks Yomama family (white privilege category):
Obama reveals daughter Malia’s boyfriend quarantined with the family
By Tamar Lapin
December 18, 2020 | 5:34pm

Former President Barack Obama revealed that daughter Malia’s British boyfriend quarantined with the family in the early days of the pandemic — and their grocery bill shot up 30 percent.

In a Wednesday interview on “The Bill Simmons Podcast,” Obama, 59, called his 22-year-old daughter’s beau Rory Farquharson a “wonderful young man.”

“There was this whole visa thing, he had a job set up, and so we took him in,” Obama said.

“And I didn’t want to like him, but he’s a good kid.”

Farquharson, the well-to-do son of a London banker, ended up staying with the family “for a while” — and apparently had a large appetite. ...
NY Post

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This dirtbag will be in our face more than the man that will be POTUS over the next four years.  Literally!

I figure Biden will emerge like Puxatawny Phil, about once a month from his hole for about 10 minutes each time.  It worked to get him elected, and he will NOT appear for a news conference in front of the Press Corp.  It will be scripted, he will handle 5 questions, maybe 10 at the tops, and he will quickly disappear.  The media will be complaining about his invisibility, and about one year in, some puke liberal in the media will reminisce the good ole days of Trump.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella

DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.