Author Topic: Nasdaq seeks to require companies to have at least one woman and one minority or gay director  (Read 1115 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nasdaq-seeks-to-require-companies-to-have-at-least-one-woman-and-one-minority-or-gay-director

<snipit>

Nasdaq on Tuesday moved to require that companies on its exchange include a woman and a person of a minority racial background or sexual orientation on their boards of directors.

“This proposal and partnership gives companies an opportunity to make progress toward increasing representation of women, underrepresented minorities and the LGBTQ+ community on their boards,” said Nelson Griggs, president of Nasdaq Stock Exchange, in announcing the proposal.

Listed companies would have to include “one who self-identifies as female and one who self-identifies as either an underrepresented minority or LGBTQ+,” according to the company’s press release.

This rule would not apply to foreign companies or smaller reporting companies, but they would have to include at least two female directors.

===================================================================================

Disgusting utter SJW mandated affirmative action bullshit.  I am so pissed, I can't see straight.  I wish companies would rebel....  But i know better.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

The best and brightest no more...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
The best and brightest no more...

And think...  I am sure there are a few on the NASDAQ 500 that are pretty tiny that are high flying, thinking that someones going to have to draw the small straw and falsely come out of the closet.   :silly:

Coming up next?  Watch for crazy envirowhacko intitiatives to be able to keep your NASDAQ spot. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

Stupid rule.  Nothing wrong with encouraging underrepresented groups to go for the brass ring, or bring attention to the underrepresentation, but this is the type of thing that turns a noble idea into a harmful ideal. 

Online mountaineer

Ancient history which seems to offend NASDAQ:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
So much for free markets.

CAUTION:  Creating the nation of Idiocracy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

How is this allowed in nation supposedly 'free'?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Idiot

This should work out well....    :3:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We need to take the Stock Exchange out of NY. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We need to take the Stock Exchange out of NY.
It is gradually taking place all the time.

In time, the Shanghai exchange will take its place, and soon after the UN will move to Beijing.

Since the restaurants and theaters are closed by the dictators DeBlasio/Cuomo, New York's demise will be complete as there will no reason for anywhere to ever live or travel there again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I sailed wrote:
"In time, the Shanghai exchange will take its place, and soon after the UN will move to Beijing."

Gee, can we persuade the UN to move there NOW ??

"Since the restaurants and theaters are closed by the dictators DeBlasio/Cuomo, New York's demise will be complete as there will no reason for anywhere to ever live or travel there again."

Today I snuck across the border into New York (upstate), and had lunch with a friend at a restaurant there up in Millerton.
He said pretty much what you did -- close the eateries, and entertainment, and along with work-from-home few folks from out-of-town will have reason to go to the city any more...

Offline libertybele

I sailed wrote:
"In time, the Shanghai exchange will take its place, and soon after the UN will move to Beijing."

Gee, can we persuade the UN to move there NOW ??

"Since the restaurants and theaters are closed by the dictators DeBlasio/Cuomo, New York's demise will be complete as there will no reason for anywhere to ever live or travel there again."

Today I snuck across the border into New York (upstate), and had lunch with a friend at a restaurant there up in Millerton.
He said pretty much what you did -- close the eateries, and entertainment, and along with work-from-home few folks from out-of-town will have reason to go to the city any more...

Nope.. .... NYC will continue to be the "hub" for the UN....quite frankly I want them the hell out of our country.  They're here to stay. They will grow in power and they will dictate, control and "police" us, which they have absolutely no right to do. Unfortunately, our SCOTUS will comply!

Coincidence that NYC at first had the most COVID cases giving reason to shutdown the city? --- NYC was targeted for a reason.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 11:00:02 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

The virus released by China upon the world was a bio weapon, and I believe done intentionally.  Nothing will dissuade me.  The whole wet market nonsense is pure bullsh*t.

China should be made to pay for the cost of this virus to all in the world.  But who will make that happen, CCP Traitor Joe?  Naw!

To put it frankly, one of two things will happen.  When Biden is seated into POTUS, all the shutdowns end, and business resumes as usual in the Dem controlled areas of the country, or things will remain shutdown which will accelerate the globalist agenda to get the USA to subjugate with the rest of the world.

Gen Flynn was right on the money when he indicated the tyrants needed to be taken out.  He did not name names, but we are definitely headed down a dangerous path.  Anyone that thinks Russia is a greater threat than China knows little about the two countries.  I have traveled to Russia a number of times, and the single greatest hoax perpetrated on the USA was that Russia was a threat to us.  Yes, they have nukes, but that is about it.  Russia might be a threat to the Baltic states, but that is about it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nope.. .... NYC will continue to be the "hub" for the UN....quite frankly I want them the hell out of our country.  They're here to stay. They will grow in power and they will dictate, control and "police" us, which they have absolutely no right to do. Unfortunately, our SCOTUS will comply!

Coincidence that NYC at first had the most COVID cases giving reason to shutdown the city? --- NYC was targeted for a reason.
NYC was and is a major transit hub, internationally.

What happened in NYC may not have been so much 'targeting' as exacerbating an inevitable situation with horrendous (murderous) policy for political benefit (to throw at Trump). Considering the Ministries of propaganda can be moved anywhere, and will (if they don't now) take their marching orders from Beijing (Peking), the place will become the biggest slum in the country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The virus released by China upon the world was a bio weapon, and I believe done intentionally.  Nothing will dissuade me.  The whole wet market nonsense is pure bullsh*t.

China should be made to pay for the cost of this virus to all in the world.  But who will make that happen, CCP Traitor Joe?  Naw!

To put it frankly, one of two things will happen.  When Biden is seated into POTUS, all the shutdowns end, and business resumes as usual in the Dem controlled areas of the country, or things will remain shutdown which will accelerate the globalist agenda to get the USA to subjugate with the rest of the world.

Gen Flynn was right on the money when he indicated the tyrants needed to be taken out.  He did not name names, but we are definitely headed down a dangerous path.  Anyone that thinks Russia is a greater threat than China knows little about the two countries.  I have traveled to Russia a number of times, and the single greatest hoax perpetrated on the USA was that Russia was a threat to us.  Yes, they have nukes, but that is about it.  Russia might be a threat to the Baltic states, but that is about it.
I am definitely in agreement about the virus, and the 'fallout' in China may well have been either propaganda or intentional to make it look like "We're all in this together". (Next person with a taxpayer funded paycheck who tells me that will need their dental benefits). It was lab created, in a program Fauci had to have been aware of (NIAID funded the research, here and later in Wuhan). With that little piece of the puzzle, the picture is clearer, and it isn't pretty. The whole thing was a setup, and the American people have been played to destroy the economy, game the election, condition the people to totalitarian edicts, right down to snitching off your neighbors, and for propaganda purposes in the most fraudulent election in the US, to create plausible deniability of needing to use fraudulent means to "win" with millions of nonexistent votes. There are lamp posts from coast to coast that should be swinging traitors in the breeze.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

I am definitely in agreement about the virus, and the 'fallout' in China may well have been either propaganda or intentional to make it look like "We're all in this together". (Next person with a taxpayer funded paycheck who tells me that will need their dental benefits). It was lab created, in a program Fauci had to have been aware of (NIAID funded the research, here and later in Wuhan). With that little piece of the puzzle, the picture is clearer, and it isn't pretty. The whole thing was a setup, and the American people have been played to destroy the economy, game the election, condition the people to totalitarian edicts, right down to snitching off your neighbors, and for propaganda purposes in the most fraudulent election in the US, to create plausible deniability of needing to use fraudulent means to "win" with millions of nonexistent votes. There are lamp posts from coast to coast that should be swinging traitors in the breeze.
I agree wholeheartedly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do "Twofers" count?  Extra points for intersectional Threefers?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Do "Twofers" count?  Extra points for intersectional Threefers?

Don't forget "throuple's".     
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

The drawing and quartering of Dr Fauci would be a merciful end for such a rotten POS.

But hey, with the Great Uniter soon to take office, there will be all kinds of jobs paying $50 per hour or more, particularly with his GND.  He said so, so it must be so!  I mean, after all, he has been a paragon of integrity his whole life.  He even spoke at length on integrity in his speech the other day.  Fortunately, I did not have anything to eat or I may well have tossed my cookies.

So, when it is realized that Trump in fact did win the election, what then?  I suspect that moment will in fact come, somewhere between 1-2 years from now.