General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Who are the split-ticket voters?

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
December 1, 2020
Who are the split-ticket voters?
By Douglas Herz

What America wants to know is, who and where are the split ticket voters: those unicorns who hated Donald Trump so much that they voted for Joe Biden and gave him the presidency (so far) but loved their local Republican representative so much that they voted for him?  Why aren't the elite polling institutions putting this question to American voters?  Personally, we have asked a number of our friends, and none — as in zero — split his ticket in 2020.  Frankly, we don't think any of these millions of ticket-splitters exists.

Of course, the elite pollsters have egg all over their faces because none of them was even close to predicting the actual 2020 election results.  And when the Trump landslide is finally certified, they will be proven to be even more wrong.  So yes, we have to take the polls with a grain of salt.  But we can also research past elections to determine the frequency and magnitude of split tickets at the presidential level.  My guess is that they occur very seldom, if at all, and never to the extent of 2020.  That's something the average American can understand, and the propaganda ministry (AKA mainstream media and social media giants) would find it hard to suppress.

So, pollsters, get going.  Find those ticket-splitting unicorns!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/who_are_the_splitticket_voters.html

Jazzhead:
For your answer,  look to the vote totals for Libertarian candidate for President Jo Jorgensen.   She earned over 1.6 million votes nationwide..  More to the point,  Jorgensen voters in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were more than double, or nearly so, the difference between the vote totals of Biden and Trump.

Not all of us were satisfied with a choice between the lesser of two evils.  Sorry.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on December 01, 2020, 03:42:20 pm ---For your answer,  look to the vote totals for Libertarian candidate for President Jo Jorgensen.   She earned over 1.6 million votes nationwide..  More to the point,  Jorgensen voters in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were more than double, or nearly so, the difference between the vote totals of Biden and Trump.

Not all of us were satisfied with a choice between the lesser of two evils.  Sorry.

--- End quote ---

Jorgenson was the most left leaning candidate in Libertarian  history.  Her impact on Trump's totals was minimal.  If anything her candidacy should have helped Trump, which IMO just adds fodder to the electoral fraud scandal.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: WhatWouldReaganDo on December 01, 2020, 06:20:09 pm ---Jim Robinson, is that you?

--- End quote ---

LOL, but I met him a few times.  I was saddened his wife Sheila passed away a few weeks ago.  BTW, Jimbo would have Perma-banned him years ago.

aligncare:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on December 01, 2020, 06:27:03 pm ---LOL, but I met him a few times.  I was saddened his wife Sheila passed away a few weeks ago.  BTW, Jimbo would have Perma-banned him years ago.

--- End quote ---

Four years later and some people still can’t get over their FR butt hurt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version