Author Topic: About those 'spike anomalies' in Pennsylvania …  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
About those 'spike anomalies' in Pennsylvania …
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:15:31 pm »
December 1, 2020
About those 'spike anomalies' in Pennsylvania …
By Michael Iachetta

Paul Kengor's recent article about the presidential election results got me thinking about what it would take to convince a friend of mine — or a Pennsylvania legislator or judge — that there really was something fishy going on in this election.  Kengor's piece focuses on an exchange between Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and Ret. Col. Phil Waldren at last week's Senate Majority Policy Committee hearings in Pennsylvania, in which Giuliani established that if you add up the total number of votes for Biden and Trump in a series of what Waldren described as Biden "spike anomalies," you get around 570,000 votes for Biden and only around 3,200 for Trump.

What Walden means by a "spike anomaly" is a bunch of votes that are dumped into the election results faster than they could have been processed by the voting machines, using the maximum possible speed as provided by the manufacturer of the machines.  My friend, a Trump voter but ever the skeptic, doubted that Waldren's calculations were correct and insisted that in any case, Waldren was wrong to conclude that votes must be fraudulent simply because it looked as if too many of them were processed in too short a period of time.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/about_those_spike_anomalies_in_pennsylvania_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34