Author Topic: Trump attorney says former DHS cybersecurity chief should be 'taken out at dawn and shot'  (Read 1939 times)

Offline aligncare

Ah, it was an idiom.  Just as Obama was not really bringing a literal gun to a literal knife fight, so too is Trump's attorney not saying someone should be literally shot at dawn.

So much like Obama really meant he was going to be adequately prepared for a situation, this guy meant...people who disagree with Trump are merely super wrong.  The guy he named should not be actually shot.  Just never ever say anything against the president.  That was the real message.  No one should interfere with the presidents political ambition.

I mean I sure won't if the presidents attorney publically called for the figurative execution of me if I spoke out of turn.

Thanks for the explanation!  My favorite part is how this isn't a continued rationalization of a deranged man.  That's the best part for sure!

Nice load of bs. Only four incumbents in modern history lost their re-election, and you think Trump was the fifth? Nice try with  “...continued rationalization of a deranged man.” All evidence is to the contrary.

Trump grew the party and its demographics and was wildly popular within the GOP base and with Trump walk away democrats. Trump won the election on November 3rd. Everything after election night was an attempted theft of the election by traitorous criminal democrats.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nice load of bs. Only four incumbents in modern history lost their re-election, and you think Trump was the fifth? Nice try with  “...continued rationalization of a deranged man.” All evidence is to the contrary.

Trump grew the party and its demographics and was wildly popular within the GOP base and with Trump walk away democrats. Trump won the election on November 3rd. Everything after election night was an attempted theft of the election by traitorous criminal democrats.

And I thought the backhanded slap at Trump and his supporters was just @Knox27's allegory.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Knox27

Dang, were those 4 incumbents also victims of unproveable yet massive and widespread fraud?

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the trials!  Its weird republican judges and governers and secretaries of state keep impeding it.  I guess its all part of the deep state.  When does the deep state become of such breadth and depth thats its just...the state. And not a vast conspiracy?  When will we out the deep state??? Its incumbant on the incumbant!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And I thought the backhanded slap at Trump and his supporters was just @Knox27's allegory.   :whistle:
What knox27 views as derranged is a bombastic style that counters the massive wave of Swamp-speak we hear from almost everyone else in political and department/ agency circles.   Wonder who Lincoln Project hucksters like him are going to attack after the President goes home?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What knox27 views as derranged is a bombastic style that counters the massive wave of Swamp-speak we hear from almost everyone else in political and department/ agency circles.   Wonder who Lincoln Project hucksters like him are going to attack after the President goes home?

Probably Members of TBR, much as he does right now.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

Probably Members of TBR, much as he does right now.  :shrug:

I attack ideas and arguments and the occasional vile public figure.  Don't conflate an attack on an idiotic opinion with an attack on a person here.

And as a long island bred jew, the urge for sarcastic rejoinders are just too deep seated to ignore.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I attack ideas and arguments and the occasional vile public figure.  Don't conflate an attack on an idiotic opinion with an attack on a person here.

And as a long island bred jew, the urge for sarcastic rejoinders are just too deep seated to ignore.

Sounds good to me.  You will find many with the rejoinders....
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump attorney Joe diGenova says remark about executing Chris Krebs was 'sarcastic and made in jest'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-attorney-joe-digenova-says-remark-about-executing-chris-krebs-was-sarcastic-and-made-in-jest
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

No problem, they've got tens of millions of middle class yokels who once foolishly thought the GOP was there to represent them to crap on. Just like old times.