Author Topic: THE KRACKEN: Retired General says the 'Kraken' is a Military Group that siezed Dominion Servers in G  (Read 513 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
THE KRACKEN: Retired General says the 'Kraken' is a Military Group that siezed Dominion Dervers in Germany.
National File ^ | 11/30/2020 | Andrew White

In a groundbreaking interview with WVW-TV, retired Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney described a raid in which U.S. Special Operations Forces successfully seized Dominion Voting System servers held in a CIA “server farm” facility in Frankfurt, Germany.

The former General also suggested that the term “Kraken,” widely used by Attorney Sidney Powell, is referring to the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion, which is located on Fort Huachuca, Arizona. McInerney clarified that Powell had been using data provided by the 305th, and others, as fuel for legal battles, including her Georgia lawsuit, which alleges that the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians used Dominion to interfere in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.

“Sidney and the President through, I believe, General Flynn, have got the ‘Kraken’ organization, the 305 Military Intelligence Battalion, working with them,” said McInerney. “Because in all of this, we have not seen any footprints of the DOJ, of the FBI, nor the CIA on the friendly side. It’s been on the ‘Deep State’ side.”

“Special Operations Forces seized those, that facility, so they have those servers” said McInerney. McInerney added that the raid did not go “without incident” and stated that U.S. soldiers faced casualties during the operation:

“My initial report is that U.S. soldiers were killed in that operation. Now, that was a CIA operation, so that’s the very worrisome thing. Did that occur because of what Mary and I, and Allen, were notifying on Sunday and the Monday in different networks, that this was going to happen, that they were using Hammer and Scorecard…”

more
https://nationalfile.com/the-kraken-retired-general-says-us-military-intel-group-nicknamed-kraken-seized-dominion-servers-in-germany/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hmmm.....what do you all think?...believable?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Is a lieutenant general the same thing as a general?

This sounds far fetched to me.

Offline mountaineer

Hmmm.....what do you all think?...believable?
My cousin sent me links to this story, and I ignored them. There's only so much  :tinfoil:  Even if it's true, what am I supposed to do about it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is a lieutenant general the same thing as a general?

This sounds far fetched to me.

Yes...

brigadier general

major general

lieutenant general

general

general of the army
Support the USO