State Chapters > NY/NJ

The Nation Magazine Publishes Hilariously Brutal Takedown of Andrew Cuomo

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:

The Nation Magazine Publishes Hilariously Brutal Takedown of Andrew Cuomo
P.J. Gladnick
November 29th, 2020 3:46 PM

They say that familiarity breeds contempt and sometimes it even breeds hilarious contempt as seems to be the case of Alexis Grenell, a former aide of Andrew Cuomo. She wrote a highly entertaining takedown of the New York Governor for the radical magazine The Nation over the Emmy Award  for his COVID-19 performances in front of the camera.  Almost everything about Grenell's Wednesday article is just downright funny starting with the title, "The Collapse of the Cuomosexual."

If the title makes you chuckle, you will probably burst out laughing over the subtitle just below it: "St. Andrew of Covid, our savior of the spring, is now milking his 15 minutes of fame for an extra 30." As for the body of the article itself, you don't have to wait long for the delicious takedowns of the thin-skinned governor.

He’s baaack!

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/11/29/nation-magazine-publishes-hilariously-brutal-takedown-andrew-cuomo

Cyber Liberty:
I really enjoy P.J.'s articles.  P.J. Gladnick is AKA @pjcomix.

Gefn:
I’ll be going over to Barnes and Noble later this week for a coffee and to use a gift certificate there.

I’ll look at the magazine and read the article in print. I’ll even buy it to support the author.

@pjcomix
@Cyber Liberty

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Gefn on November 30, 2020, 04:50:53 pm ---I’ll be going over to Barnes and Noble later this week for a coffee and to use a gift certificate there.

I’ll look at the magazine and read the article in print. I’ll even buy it to support the author.

@pjcomix
@Cyber Liberty

--- End quote ---

I don't know if a print edition exists?

Gefn:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on November 30, 2020, 04:54:59 pm ---I don't know if a print edition exists?

--- End quote ---

It does. Most magazines are still in print I’ve found. I am not a fan of ebooks , I want to hold something while I read it. Not read it on an electric device.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version