Author Topic: ‘We will lose both Senate seats in January’: Georgia GOP officials warn unfixed fraud may impact run  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We will lose both Senate seats in January’: Georgia GOP officials warn unfixed fraud may impact runoff
November 30, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Republicans in Georgia are expressing new concerns that the two January Senate run-off races could be prone to vote fraud after state election officials extended the use of mail-in ballot drop boxes.

“BREAKING: Capitulating to Stacey Abrams pressure groups, Georgia election officials have extended the use of fraud-prone absentee ballot ‘drop boxes’ for Jan 5 Senate runoffs + early processing, prompting one county GOP official to warn: ‘We will lose both Senate seats in January,’” investigative journalist and author Paul Sperry wrote on Twitter Sunday.

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
BREAKING: Capitulating to Stacey Abrams pressure groups, Georgia election officials have extended the use of fraud-prone absentee ballot "drop boxes" for Jan 5 Senate runoffs + early processing,prompting one county GOP official to warn: "We will lose both Senate seats in January"

Incumbent GOP Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler face Democratic challengers Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock, respectively, in run-off races after both failing to obtain at least 50 percent of the vote in their corresponding races.

Perdue nearly reached that threshold, while Loeffler may have reached it were it not for U.S. Rep. Doug Collins, who also ran for the seat and siphoned off nearly 1 million votes from Loeffler.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/30/we-will-lose-both-senate-seats-in-january-georgia-gop-officials-warn-unfixed-fraud-may-impact-runoff-1000834
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Loeffler may have reached it were it not for U.S. Rep. Doug Collins, who also ran for the seat and siphoned off nearly 1 million votes from Loeffler.

That's what I've been saying..this wasn't a primary election, why were two Repubs on the ballot?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

That's what I've been saying..this wasn't a primary election, why were two Repubs on the ballot?
@mystery-ak

U.S. Rep. Doug Collins (R) must have run as an Independent in order to get on the ballot.  I can quickly look that up.  Georgia may also allow write-ins, but no way could he get many votes as a write-in.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

It was the primary.  U.S. Rep. Doug Collins (R), was a US House Representative, and ran for Senator in the primary and placed third in votes.  If he had not run, the  Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler would have won.  So, due to him, there is now this run-off between the Democrat and Republican for this Senate seat.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

I did some reading starting several days ago, about these two senate races, both what the Democrats think and what the Republicans think about these races, and what they have done as a result of that.

1.  Both the Democrats and Republicans say what I have said about turnout in a run-off.  Republicans will show up at a run-off if it is between which garbage can is the best.  Democrats tend to not show up at run-offs even if it is between two senators.

2.  As a result of no. 1, Democrats are knocking on doors, spending millions on ads (TV and regular mail, and email), using voter lists from the primary, contacting those who voted Democrat, phone calling, finding people who aren't registered to vote and getting them registred.   They must get voters to go vote, else they lose. 

3.  The Democrat effort is more than the Republicans are doing because Republicans know more of their people normally show up to vote and I read that fact from Georgia Republicans.  They are contacting their people using primary voter list, other means, to remind them of the coming run-offs.  I did not read Republicans were trying to register new voters.

Hmm, I just read "conservative Christians" in Georgia are urging Christians to vote for the two Republicans for senators.

We will surely have a live thread on January 5 and it will be interesting.