Author Topic: The revenge of Clarence Thomas  (Read 84 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The revenge of Clarence Thomas
« on: November 30, 2020, 03:17:03 pm »
November 30, 2020
The revenge of Clarence Thomas
By Fritz Pettyjohn

Twenty-nine years ago, Joe Biden chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee and presided over the "high tech lynching" of Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas. Since then, Brett Kavanaugh has been subjected to similar treatment by the Democratic members of the same committee. Alito, Gorsuch and Barrett were also unfairly abused, if not quite so brutally.

Clarence Thomas didn't just take the abuse. He fought back, telling Biden to his face, "...I think that this today is a travesty. I think that it is disgusting. I think that this hearing should never occur in America." Given what Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett were forced to put up with, I think he spoke for all of them.

But given the constraints all five justices were subject to, they could not really respond adequately to all the cheap shots, character assassination, and abuse they were forced to suffer. Now, together, they can let their actions speak for them.

Their first salvo was Diocese of Brooklyn v. Cuomo, when they told Democratic Governor Cuomo of New York to stop harassing his churchgoing constituents. It's only appropriate that this first exercise of power by the new Thomas Majority should be in defense of the religion in which they were all raised -- Catholicism.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_revenge_of_clarence_thomas_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34