Author Topic: Biden examined by doctor after injury while playing with dog  (Read 1588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden examined by doctor after injury while playing with dog
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2020, 07:13:36 pm »
“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,” Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

So he was naked..playing fetch with his dog....why doesn't this surprise me.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2020, 07:20:35 pm »
The "naked coming out of the shower playing with the dog" thing is a little disturbing. Considering the man used to shower with his pre-adolescent daughter, who knows what he was proposing with the dog?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2020, 07:35:57 pm »
The "naked coming out of the shower playing with the dog" thing is a little disturbing. Considering the man used to shower with his pre-adolescent daughter, who knows what he was proposing with the dog?

Biden took a dare many years ago to smear Peanut butter on his testicles and have his dog clean him up.  Slow joe got confused and did the reverse.  That dog loved Joe till the day he died.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2020, 07:43:39 pm »
Comfortably Smug   @ComfortablySmug
Biden was naked forcing his dog to play with him resulting in him breaking his foot, all very normal stuff
8:54 AM · Dec 4, 2020·

Comfortably Smug  @ComfortablySmug
Imagine the horrors the Biden dog had already seen, God knows what happens when Hunter shows up on Thanksgiving
Then he's sitting there and hears Joe tell the secret service "alright I need you guys to clear out of here, I'm getting undressed and playing with my dog."
9:09 AM · Dec 4, 2020

Brian Knotts  @brianknotts
Replying to  @ComfortablySmug
Also...what is with Biden having to be naked to do anything? Is he planning on roaming around the White House like that?
9:11 AM · Dec 4, 2020·

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2020, 09:58:45 pm »
Biden: I was Buck Naked, Trying to Pull My Dog's Tail When I Broke My Foot

I’m trying to think of what would possess an advisor to Joe Biden to think this was the story to go with, but here we are. As was revealed previously, Biden broke his foot in what was originally described vaguely as him simply playing with his dog.

Now, the claim has morphed. Biden says he was getting out of the shower and decided to attempt to pull his dog’s tail in a playful manner. That’s when a rug came out of nowhere to trip him up, because we all break our foot when we trip over a rug, right?

This is like your kid claiming that aliens caused him to miss his curfew. I mean, come on, does anyone believe this story? Besides, what kind of 78 year old degenerate gets out of the shower, chases his dog around naked in order to painfully pull its tail, and then breaks his foot by tripping over a rug?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/12/04/biden-i-was-naked-pulling-my-dogs-tail-when-i-broke-my-foot-n289416
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2020, 10:34:58 pm »
What 78-year-old wouldn't chase his dog down the "alleyway" in his house between bathroom and bedroom, trying to grab its tail?

A tale (no pun intended) as old as time!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2020, 10:42:46 pm »
I ask you....If you saw Biden running down the street chasing his dog with a hard-on would you think he was out collecting for the Red Cross?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2020, 01:42:24 am »
Satire about to intersect with reality?

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-transition-team-installs-life-alert-buttons

Transition Team Begins Installing Life Alert Buttons Throughout White House

Every president has decorated the White House with his own personal flourishes, from curtain color and favorite portraits and busts to special Christmas decorations selected by the First Lady each year. Each leader has unique needs. For instance, Trump had a small refrigerator with a 36-pack of Diet Coke installed in the Resolute Desk, while Obama had a special drone strike button installed above the presidential urinal.

The 46th president will have Life Alert buttons throughout White House grounds as his own personal touch. Should he suddenly trip over a dog or become trapped in a room with Kamala Harris ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2020, 10:59:48 am »
:pondering:NY Post

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,”

@mountaineer

Slow Joe is going to have to learn to not grab a dog's balls.

Who does he think the dog is,anyhow,a pre-teen boy?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2020, 11:04:05 am »
I ask you....If you saw Biden running down the street chasing his dog with a hard-on would you think he was out collecting for the Red Cross?

@Wingnut

I have no trouble at all believing Slow Joe THOUGHT he had a hard-on,and was chasing his dog.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!