Author Topic: REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Sei  (Read 1089 times)

Online DB

"REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured"

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2020/11/28/report-lt-gen-mcinerney-reports-us-special-forces-attacked-cia-server-farm-in-germany-in-server-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

I don't know if the above is true or not. Hard to believe it is but who knows.

Online DB

This hasn't got much attention. Bogus?

Offline Knox27

Of course its bogus. 

As carl sagan said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Although sometimes I prefer hitchens, that which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

The problem is people generally can not agree on what constituted evidence. Sad!

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
This hasn't got much attention. Bogus?

If the "mainstream" media imposes a blackout on a story,
that could be considered proof that it IS true!

What IS easy to believe is that the CIA is so corrupt that there NEEDS to be a raid like this!

If it is true, then it is GREAT news!
That means that the data that the Dominion voting machines manipulated has been seized!
That data is the REAL election result!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 10:39:57 pm by unite for individuality »
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Ok, here's video of LtGen McInerney making the statement:

McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Out take video here...

https://vidmax.com/video/199815-bombshell-lt-gen-mcinerney-claims-it-was-delta-forces-who-actually-raided-a-cia-facility-in-frankfurt-to-seize-dominion-servers-5-killed

Full interview here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYt5Kn2n3zM
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Knox27

If the "mainstream" media imposes a blackout on a story,
that could be considered proof that it IS true!

What IS easy to believe is that the CIA is so corrupt that there NEEDS to be a raid like this!

If it is true, then it is GREAT news!
That means that the data that the Dominion voting machines manipulated has been seized!
That data is the REAL election result!

So democrats have supermajorities in the state legislature, have 30 years of presidential elections by large margins, and consistently poll heavily democratic...but people are to believe he won this state?  Aside from how pathetically nutty the rest of the story is, does anyone stop and think critically?  Do  we just believe what anyone says because we like their politics?

Can we grow up and retake the mantle of a serious, deliberative party?

Online DB

So democrats have supermajorities in the state legislature, have 30 years of presidential elections by large margins, and consistently poll heavily democratic...but people are to believe he won this state?  Aside from how pathetically nutty the rest of the story is, does anyone stop and think critically?  Do  we just believe what anyone says because we like their politics?

Can we grow up and retake the mantle of a serious, deliberative party?

What state are you talking about?

Offline Knox27

What state are you talking about?

oops. california

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured"

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2020/11/28/report-lt-gen-mcinerney-reports-us-special-forces-attacked-cia-server-farm-in-germany-in-server-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

I don't know if the above is true or not. Hard to believe it is but who knows.

First reported on this forum days ago! 

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420328.msg2330510.html#msg2330510

@DB
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

First reported on this forum days ago! 

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420328.msg2330510.html#msg2330510

@DB

@Bigun 5 dead solders was the new news in this story - if true. And at this point looks doubtful. And where the hell is the DOJ on all this?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Knowing the current state of the DOJ/CIA/FBI/NSA among others, 'if' this did happen it was only done so the Deep State can either destroy or bury the information. No trust in our government at this point at any level. They are all one big meshed amalgam with the sole interest in protecting their current power and gaining more power, as much as they can. Enough is never enough.

How many Democrats have been prosecuted for 'anything' since Trump gained office? That is not Trump's fault. It is the deep state bureaucracies that have the power to delay, block, and prevent, any accountability for all government officials no matter what they do or how blatant the crime is. And obviously they do that very well.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The CIA changed the road that America was on with the killing of JFK.  Bringing down America has been in the works ever since.  Even third world nations are laughing at how corrupt American politics/'elections  have become.  Soros and his owned democrat party has accomplished this, even in your face.  Nearly everything America they have worked hard was/is to pizz on America and Americans, and will continue to do so.  Obama was an excellent example.  They openly get caught at being in deep with Communist China, and Communist Russia.  Want American nuclear material or the lastest military technology America has, comrade ?  See the DNC.  Buy time on hitlerys server.  Like Obama said after his reign was coming to an end; You need to learn to do with less.  Of course not the corrupt ultra rich democrats, selling out American is quite lucrative.
 22222frying pan
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 05:09:39 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's time to hunt down these rogue rabid dogs in the CIA and give them and their 'paramilitaries' a dirt nap - after a few rounds of very enhanced interrogation of course.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's time to hunt down these rogue rabid dogs in the CIA and give them and their 'paramilitaries' a dirt nap - after a few rounds of very enhanced interrogation of course.
Why hasn't Segal already gotten on this?