Author Topic: Elisa Martinez: 2-4 Hour Lines Outside Supermarkets Due to New Mexico Gov’s Lockdown  (Read 1018 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elisa Martinez: 2-4 Hour Lines Outside Supermarkets Due to New Mexico Gov’s Lockdown

Hannah Bleau 28 Nov 2020

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D) has put immense pressure on businesses with her “abrupt” lockdown order – forcing “nonessential” businesses to close and creating what has been dubbed “modern breadlines” —  with people waiting 2-4 hours to enter essential retailers, former GOP Senate candidate Elisa Martinez explained during an appearance on Breitbart News Saturday.

Martinez, a former U.S. Senate candidate and Trump campaign surrogate, said that there has been a lot of downward pressure on the economy and people of New Mexico due to “ridiculous mandates” pushed by the governor, imposing some of the “strictest lockdowns” in the country. Martinez discussed the governor’s “abrupt” November 13 announcement, which put residents under another lockdown, closing businesses deemed nonessential.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/28/elisa-martinez-2-4-hour-lines-outside-supermarkets-due-to-new-mexico-govs-lockdown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
If their stores are like ours, in the Houston area, there won't be much left after a couple of hours! That's true of our hurricane season.

Offline LegalAmerican

DEMON-RAT GOVERNOR NO DOUBT....I haven't read this yet.  ALL ARE CONTROL FREAKS AND NUTS.  EVIL.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That'll teach the stupid voters for electing a Rat.  My sympathy has done dried up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

That'll teach the stupid voters for electing a Rat.  My sympathy has done dried up.

:thumbsup:   Ah..VOTER FRAUD is how all demon-rats get into office.  Live in Nevada.  I know. 

Offline DB

Do you think Arizona is done with lock downs?

I sure hope so.

Offline roamer_1

SO happy to be all stocked up... The pantry is close to bursting... The freezers packed down hard... Even the spare fridge is full waiting on the dryer. Down to incidentals now - Just put up another bale of TP and paper towels... They could shut the whole dang thing down again and I would not even feel it... At least not till spring or summer.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Elisa Martinez: 2-4 Hour Lines Outside Supermarkets Due to New Mexico Gov’s Lockdown

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/28/elisa-martinez-2-4-hour-lines-outside-supermarkets-due-to-new-mexico-govs-lockdown/

Communism, pure and simple.  Look at the sheeple accepting it.  Sad.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do you think Arizona is done with lock downs?

I sure hope so.

With Doug Ducey in office, I'd say we are never going to be done with lock downs.  I know he promised he would not do it again, but I can't trust the snake in the grass at all.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Good luck finding bread, milk, toilet paper or paper towels in any NM grocery store! We're expecting an inch or two of snow here on Tuesday, so you can bet everyone will be out getting milk and bread, at least.  No lockdown needed for the hysteria to occur.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D) has put immense pressure on businesses with her “abrupt” lockdown order – forcing “nonessential” businesses to close and creating what has been dubbed “modern breadlines” —  with people waiting 2-4 hours to enter essential retailers...

Today:
New Mexico.

Coming soon:
Everywhere.

Offline mountaineer

Today:
New Mexico.

Coming soon:
Everywhere.
NJ, MI, NY, and CA for starters, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
NJ, MI, NY, and CA for starters, I suspect.

I really detest the whole "Essential/Nonessental" bullcarp.  Gummint drones (who are considered "essential," BTW) wonder why people are so depressed, and have no clue it's because they told hard working breadwinners all over the country they can be replaced with a government check.

Many Briefers know somebody who turned the lights off on themselves because of this.
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

Maybe there should be some kind of special workers that could go to the lines

and talk to the people and gather information that could help them in these times.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
New Mexico is getting what they voted for.  A fast tracked version of the West Coast.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!