Author Topic: India: Muslims disrupt Hindu rituals, urinate and defecate on sacred Hindu site  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

India: Muslims disrupt Hindu rituals, urinate and defecate on sacred Hindu site

Nov 27, 2020 3:00 pm By Robert Spencer 18 Comments

“They say that they will create more Muslim dominated areas, drive Hindus away and grab their lands.”

This is a worldwide, 1,400-year pattern, as The History of Jihad demonstrates in detail.

“Bihar: Tension in Katihar district after Islamist mob desecrate, vandalise Chhath Puja ghat,” OpIndia, November 22, 2020:

Amidst the Chhath Puja festivities on Friday, the Hindu community in the Katihar district of Seemanchal division in Bihar was subjected to consistent harassment by Islamists.

As per locals, a Muslim mob disrupted the Chhath Puja celebrations, and vandalised the ghats, leading to a communally-surcharged atmosphere in the area. Although the Hindus were able to observe Chhath Puja in the evening, there were terrified by the events of the morning when a group of Islamists had stopped them from conducting the rituals. The Muslim mob had initially objected to the use of firecrackers but later resorted to vandalising the Chhath ghat, destroying the paraphernalia, urinating and defecating on the site.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/11/india-muslims-disrupt-hindu-rituals-urinate-and-defecate-on-sacred-hindu-site

Offline Knox27

They are already inside, there is no solution to this aside from a long term secularizing of them.  awful...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They thought they were in Bethlehem?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Muslims disrupt Hindu rituals, urinate and defecate on sacred Hindu site

They do the same at their own sacred sites.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley