Author Topic: Military's De Facto Transgender Ban Is Hurting Readiness, Advocacy Group Report Finds  (Read 396 times)

rangerrebew

Military's De Facto Transgender Ban Is Hurting Readiness, Advocacy Group Report Finds

25 Nov 2020
Military.com | By Richard Sisk

A new advocacy group report backed by the former surgeons general of the Army and Navy, asserts that the military's effective ban on transgender service is eroding readiness, lending support to President-elect Joe Biden's campaign pledge to end the restriction.

"The ban undermines recruitment by artificially shrinking a recruiting pool comprising an estimated 205,850 transgender Americans of recruiting age [and] by discouraging transgender and gender-non-conforming individuals from considering service," according to the 36-page study by the Palm Center, which does research on gender, sexuality and the military. The report was released Nov. 22.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/11/25/militarys-de-facto-transgender-ban-hurting-readiness-advocacy-group-report-finds.html

rangerrebew

That's about as stupid as saying the Air Force readiness is hurting because they haven't got enough blind pilots.  One has nothing to do with the other and simply more PC from the left. :pondering:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
These people are simply a drain on medical resources due to the overwhelming amount of "care" they require...many also won't be deployable due to the "care" required and will then, most likely, require VA "care" once they're separated or discharged.

Not going to get into the "her, him, ze, that, it" characterization nonsense they will most likely bring with them.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EGADS !!!!

Offline LegalAmerican

These people are simply a drain on medical resources due to the overwhelming amount of "care" they require...many also won't be deployable due to the "care" required and will then, most likely, require VA "care" once they're separated or discharged.

Not going to get into the "her, him, ze, that, it" characterization nonsense they will most likely bring with them.

Correct.  And I would not want a partner, that I don't know will decide to be a 'woman' in a man's body, if I need a man to help me.  This was about TAX PAYERS.....having to pay for their surgery in the military.  THAT is why some wanted to join.  WE WOULD PAY FOR ALL OF THAT. 

We the taxpayers paying for their choices.  NOT NEEDED.  They are mental.  BODY ISSUE.

P.S. I swear a gremlin comes along and changes my  words.     
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 02:15:56 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

That's about as stupid as saying the Air Force readiness is hurting because they haven't got enough blind pilots.  One has nothing to do with the other and simply more PC from the left. :pondering:

I agree.  :thumbsup:

These people have a mental condition.  Wanting tax payers to PAY for their mental issues.  Perfectly good body.

Online rustynail

Our services could become a real freak show and the end of us all.