Author Topic: ‘It’s bizarre’: Ted Cruz slams John Brennan for ‘consistently siding with Iranian zealots’ (and has  (Read 882 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 â€˜It’s bizarre’: Ted Cruz slams John Brennan for ‘consistently siding with Iranian zealots’ (and has a question the media should ask Biden

Posted at 3:54 pm on November 27, 2020 by Doug P.

Earlier today former CIA Director John Brennan made it clear he was not happy about the reported assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh:

John O. Brennan
@JohnBrennan
This was a criminal act & highly reckless. It risks lethal retaliation & a new round of regional conflict.
Iranian leaders would be wise to wait for the return of responsible American leadership on the global stage & to resist the urge to respond against perceived culprits.

The Associated Press
@AP
An Iranian scientist that Israel alleged led the Islamic Republic's military nuclear program before it was disbanded has been killed in a shootout, Iranian state television said.

http://apne.ws/nevlcid

more
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/11/27/its-bizarre-ted-cruz-slams-john-brennan-for-consistently-siding-with-iranian-zealots-and-has-a-question-the-media-should-ask-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan Frets over ‘Criminal, Reckless’ Killing of Iran Nuclear Scientist

Joshua Caplan 27 Nov 2020

Obama-era CIA Director John Brennan on Friday lashed out at the killing of the head of Iran’s nuclear program, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, labeling his death a “criminal act.”

Iran announced that Fakhrizadeh was assassinated in Damavand Friday afternoon. Images of the scene show two vehicles, one with extensive fire damage and the other riddled with bullet holes. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif appeared to blame Israel for the nuclear expert’s killing.

“This was a criminal act & highly reckless. It risks lethal retaliation & a new round of regional conflict,” Brennan wrote of Fakhrizadeh’s death. “Iranian leaders would be wise to wait for the return of responsible American leadership on the global stage & to resist the urge to respond against perceived culprits.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/27/john-brennan-frets-over-criminal-reckless-killing-of-iran-nuclear-scientist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Stop being obtuse, Mr. Cruz.

There's nothing "bizarre" about this.

Brennan is a communist and a closeted muslim as well.
Accept that, and the rest falls right into place.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Again, no more a mystery than Obama was.  As a commie and mussie, his allegiance is to islam, not the USA.

Offline LegalAmerican

Again, no more a mystery than Obama was.  As a commie and mussie, his allegiance is to islam, not the USA.

Yes.  And my gay source says, BRENNEN and Obama were butt buddy's.  Same reason McStain, wanted a sleep over with Al AQuaeda.  Most of these guys go BOTH WAYS.  CLINTONS, too.  Lindsey Graham, 'wife' to McStain,  no name. 

Offline Fishrrman

These ladies have a message for Mr. Brennan:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Can't wait for this SOB to meet his 72 virgins.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

AND.....BRENNEN, would like that!   lol  888mouth

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stop being obtuse, Mr. Cruz.

There's nothing "bizarre" about this.

Brennan is a communist and a closeted muslim as well.
Accept that, and the rest falls right into place.
THIS! :yowsa: pointing-up
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Brennan is probably pissed that he wasn't able to warn Iran because of his forfeited security clearances.

He's excited at the opportunity to get it back under a Biden/Harris administration.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Brennan is probably pissed that he wasn't able to warn Iran because of his forfeited security clearances.

He's excited at the opportunity to get it back under a Biden/Harris administration.

Did they finally remove his clearance?  I though there was a story that he still had it over a year since Trump pulled it....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Did they finally remove his clearance?  I though there was a story that he still had it over a year since Trump pulled it....

Nope.  I'm sure I heard that he lost it once he was hired by one of the Commie networks as a contributor, etc..
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope.  I'm sure I heard that he lost it once he was hired by one of the Commie networks as a contributor, etc..

I can't find any stories more recent than May, 2019, and they all say he still has the clearance.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

Cyber wrote:
"Did they finally remove his clearance?  I though there was a story that he still had it over a year since Trump pulled it...."

Not to worry.
Mr. Brennan's security clearance is about to get fully restored, on January 21.