Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘Facts Are on Our Side’ in Election Fight, but ‘Time Isn’t’  (Read 5131 times)

Offline skeeter

:yowsa: I'm pretty much there as well @skeeter

They are so pleased - I almost hate to tell them things are never going back to the way they were.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not well represented enough. Unless you want democrats to keep peeling off states.  Look at the popular vote totals for presidential elections. We have lost 6 of the last 7.  North Carolina and Georgia are swing states now.

@Knox27  @catfish1957

So,winning is more important than WHAT you have won?

Following YOUR logic,to be a winner this time,you needed to vote for Biden.

Maybe it's just me,but I see a major flaw in your reasoning.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Knox27

For your attention @Knox27 should you care to take a look.   Which I very much doubt!

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf

I'm familiar with this.  Im very suspicious as to why he thinks someone listing themselves as working with dominion means they actually do.  Anyone on LinkedIn knows there are strange people from random places that claim employment at places.  This is his basis for his claims.  And by the way, in his convoluted affidavit he never shows a shred of proof about the election server being accessed. Only that he claims it could be. 

Call me when anything is presented in court.  I'll take the word of the dept of homeland security and fbi until then.

Offline Knox27

@Knox27  @catfish1957

So,winning is more important than WHAT you have won?

Following YOUR logic,to be a winner this time,you needed to vote for Biden.

Maybe it's just me,but I see a major flaw in your reasoning.

No. My issue is that we need moderate competent candidates that can win elections.  Hillary and biden are super weak candidates, Hillary the most unlikable person in politics, but still got more votes. Its telling we didn't win by 8 points in 2016.  Now we lost by 6 million.  How can it not be obvious the republican party needs to get back to the platforms that convinced people to vote for it overwhelmingly

Both winning and what you win is important.

Offline libertybele

I'm familiar with this.  Im very suspicious as to why he thinks someone listing themselves as working with dominion means they actually do.  Anyone on LinkedIn knows there are strange people from random places that claim employment at places.  This is his basis for his claims.  And by the way, in his convoluted affidavit he never shows a shred of proof about the election server being accessed. Only that he claims it could be. 

Call me when anything is presented in court. I'll take the word of the dept of homeland security and fbi until then.

Well ... you can do just that.  I see it as foolish; perhaps inexperienced or lack of being informed.  The last people that I would trust is the DHS and the FBI, but especially the DHS.

At any rate, @Knox27  -- welcome to the forum.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No. My issue is that we need moderate competent candidates that can win elections.  Hillary and biden are super weak candidates, Hillary the most unlikable person in politics, but still got more votes. Its telling we didn't win by 8 points in 2016.  Now we lost by 6 million. How can it not be obvious the republican party needs to get back to the platforms that convinced people to vote for it overwhelmingly

Both winning and what you win is important.

@Knox27

What that tells me is the same thing as Biden getting more votes than Trump tells me,the ballot counting was rigged.

There is no way in HELL that senile old fool who hid in his basement for almost the whole campaign pulled in more votes than Trump.

Especially not when you consider everybody with any interest in reading the news knows about his son Hunter being his front man for the corruption and under the table pay-offs disguised at fees for advise and paid through a board seat on a foreign oil company.

Then there is Slow Joe's fondling of minor children in front of cameras.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well ... you can do just that.  I see it as foolish; perhaps inexperienced or lack of being informed.  The last people that I would trust is the DHS and the FBI, but especially the DHS.

At any rate, @Knox27  -- welcome to the forum.

@libertybele   @Knox27

It doesn't matter. Knox is obviously a Bush Republican,and getting along and being polite and mannerly is more important to him than winning and saving the country.

Trump could have been running against Hitler,and Knox wouldn't have supported him.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Call me when anything is presented in court.  I'll take the word of the dept of homeland security and fbi until then.

And with that, I will say goodbye!  After all that has happened over the last four years, anyone who still has any faith at all in the FBI is on crack as far as I'm concerned! 

BlueSkyReport
@BlueSky_Report
·
18h
🔥MOAB: The #Kraken is
@GenFlynn
. He commanded the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade for the U.S. Army at Fort Huachuca AZ. Insignia = KRAKEN
The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is located at Fort Huachuca AZ (MI witness for
@SidneyPowell1) Coincidence? #KrakenIncoming
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/En20lWHWMAA3dlQ?format=png&name=small 

https://twitter.com/BlueSky_Report/status/1332421817227763718
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

And with that, I will say goodbye!  After all that has happened over the last four years, anyone who still has any faith at all in the FBI is on crack as far as I'm concerned! 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/En20lWHWMAA3dlQ?format=png&name=small 

https://twitter.com/BlueSky_Report/status/1332421817227763718

The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is the source for the claim Iran and China were involved with the Dominion machines.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is the source for the claim Iran and China were involved with the Dominion machines.

:yowsa: And I'll just bet they can prove it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Knox27

@Knox27

What that tells me is the same thing as Biden getting more votes than Trump tells me,the ballot counting was rigged.

There is no way in HELL that senile old fool who hid in his basement for almost the whole campaign pulled in more votes than Trump.

Especially not when you consider everybody with any interest in reading the news knows about his son Hunter being his front man for the corruption and under the table pay-offs disguised at fees for advise and paid through a board seat on a foreign oil company.

Then there is Slow Joe's fondling of minor children in front of cameras.

Where was the allegations, investigations, lawsuits, or convictions for fraud in 2016?  I see two options: either the elections are secure and we are losing to bad candidates, or there is massive countrywide fraud involving thousands of people, none of whom have been caught or came forward, let alone charged or investigated.  Which seems more likely?  To me its apparent.

Offline Knox27

No, its a guy that worked for the 305th that is the source.  let him present his evidence.  which is not fictitious people on linkedin please...

Offline Knox27

@libertybele   @Knox27

It doesn't matter. Knox is obviously a Bush Republican,and getting along and being polite and mannerly is more important to him than winning and saving the country.

Trump could have been running against Hitler,and Knox wouldn't have supported him.

What did we just win?  What did we save?  80 million people just voted for a middling candidate over us. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:yowsa: And I'll just bet they can prove it!

@Bigun

Not without disclosing intelligence assets in or connected to the Chinese or Iranian governments,they can't.

There are people in our intelligence agencies that know a great number of things,but can't disclose what they know without exposing the agent that provided it to them.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What did we just win?  What did we save?  80 million people just voted for a middling candidate over us.

No they didn't! Nowhere near 80 million legal citizens voted for that idiot and we are going to prove it in court!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Where was the allegations, investigations, lawsuits, or convictions for fraud in 2016?

Are we talking about the 2016 election,or the 2020 election? Make up your mind.

I see two options: either the elections are secure and we are losing to bad candidates, or there is massive countrywide fraud involving thousands of people, none of whom have been caught or came forward, let alone charged or investigated.  Which seems more likely?  To me its apparent.

It is also apparent to me,but I seriously doubt you would agree with my conclusions,being the "good party man" that you are.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Not without disclosing intelligence assets in or connected to the Chinese or Iranian governments,they can't.

There are people in our intelligence agencies that know a great number of things,but can't disclose what they know without exposing the agent that provided it to them.

If the security of our elections isn't worth disclosing those assets what do you imagine would be @sneakypete

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

My issue is that we need moderate competent candidates that can win elections.

"Moderates"? Like G. H. W. Bush who surrendered to the Ds on tax increases and as a consequence was a one-term President?

"Moderates"? Like G. W. Bush who "took the high road" against Dem and MSM revilings and did not fight for his judicial appointees?

"Moderates"? Like CA Governor Pete Wilson, whose enduring legacy is a divided and impotent California Republican Party?

"Moderates"? Like CA Governor Ahhhhhhnold, who asked how high on the way up when Dems commanded, "Jump!"?

The Gospel of Moderacy is a Gospel of Surrender.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, its a guy that worked for the 305th that is the source.  let him present his evidence.  which is not fictitious people on linkedin please...

@Knox27

No insult intended,but it is impossible to debate with someone as ignorant of intelligence,military,and foreign government actions as you are.

Who do you get your facts from,Oprah?

Offline Knox27

"Moderates"? Like G. H. W. Bush who surrendered to the Ds on tax increases and as a consequence was a one-term President?

"Moderates"? Like G. W. Bush who "took the high road" against Dem and MSM revilings and did not fight for his judicial appointees?

"Moderates"? Like CA Governor Pete Wilson, whose enduring legacy is a divided and impotent California Republican Party?

"Moderates"? Like CA Governor Ahhhhhhnold, who asked how high on the way up when Dems commanded, "Jump!"?

The Gospel of Moderacy is a Gospel of Surrender.

The only competent one there is HW Bush.  I'm thinking more like Hogan, Pataki, Weld types

Offline Knox27

Are we talking about the 2016 election,or the 2020 election? Make up your mind.

It is also apparent to me,but I seriously doubt you would agree with my conclusions,being the "good party man" that you are.

If you suspect hillary got more votes because the ballot was rigged, than I am indeed talking about the evidence for it in 2016.  Otherwise my conclusion is the party runs  the wrong candidates to win.

Offline skeeter

The only competent one there is HW Bush.  I'm thinking more like Hogan, Pataki, Weld types

I'd be interested to hear what primary accomplishments you'd like to see from these competent candidates. What would a Weld administration look like?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 04:10:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Knox27

Just in case you are interested see the court filing by Sidney Powell in the state of Georgia complete with all exhibits.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Knox27

@Knox27

No insult intended,but it is impossible to debate with someone as ignorant of intelligence,military,and foreign government actions as you are.

Who do you get your facts from,Oprah?

A variety of places. Including places you would scoff at because its not solely epoch times, gateway pundit, or frontpage magazine.  Yes that means I'll read the WSJ, NYT, the atlantic, drudge, the AP, the economist, axios, the hill.  I know... im a sheep for listening to the lamestream media.

Leftists will claim anything outside mother jones or vox are lies.

Offline Knox27

No they didn't! Nowhere near 80 million legal citizens voted for that idiot and we are going to prove it in court!

Just because a meme says it, does not make it so.  Those numbers are not accurate.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/voter-fraud-more-votes-voters-2020/