Author Topic: Colorado County Refuses to Enforce Lockdowns as Civil Disobedience Spreads Across America  (Read 376 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Colorado County Refuses to Enforce Lockdowns as Civil Disobedience Spreads Across America

https://fee.org/articles/colorado-county-refuses-to-enforce-lockdowns-as-civil-disobedience-spreads-across-america/

Colorado officials last week announced that several counties had moved into the “red level”—the second-highest measurement on its COVID-19 dial—and would be forced to implement new regulations on restaurants, gyms, and other parts of the economy to combat the virus.

Then something remarkable happened. Weld County, a county in the northern part of the state with a population of roughly a quarter million people, politely said no.

“Instead, county government continues to do what it has done since March, which is promote and encourage residents and business owners to take individual responsibility and make decisions to protect themselves, their families, their community and their businesses,” the Board of Commissioners said in a statement.

Trusting people to make intelligent choices? How Fascistic ... or something.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So does this mean I can stop wearing a mask in the shower?
Is not wearing a mask while I'm sitting on the couch eating Cheetos a form of Civil Disobedience?
My mask is all orange. LOL
Democrats really actually believe that Americans are morons. Next they will tell us that wearing clown shoes and a squirting flower will prevent COVID (the Darth Vader bogeyman of all viruses in the history of mankind).
And you must wearing them at all times, at home, in the car, in the ocean, while you sleep, or the COVID monster under the bed will reach out and grab you.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

So does this mean I can stop wearing a mask in the shower?
Is not wearing a mask while I'm sitting on the couch eating Cheetos a form of Civil Disobedience?
My mask is all orange. LOL
Democrats really actually believe that Americans are morons. Next they will tell us that wearing clown shoes and a squirting flower will prevent COVID (the Darth Vader bogeyman of all viruses in the history of mankind).
And you must wearing them at all times, at home, in the car, in the ocean, while you sleep, or the COVID monster under the bed will reach out and grab you.

Yikes!  I think having an orange mask in itself is a form of civil disobedience....orange mask bad!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.