Author Topic: Lots of Takeaways From November 2020...by Dov Fischer  (Read 90 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lots of Takeaways From November 2020...by Dov Fischer
« on: November 25, 2020, 03:10:51 pm »
 Lots of Takeaways From November 2020
All in preparation for Thanksgiving, for 2022, for 2024.

by Dov Fischer
November 25, 2020, 12:00 AM

This is long, so just read the numbered paragraphs that grab you. These are some thoughts that have occupied my mind this past week. With Thanksgiving at hand, and my governor, Navin Gruesome, having slapped a curfew on us that I cannot fathom, I will come back to many of these topics and thoughts in future days. With Turkey Day at hand, I only regret that I have but one column to give for my readers. Here goes:

1. It is appearing that Biden (hereinafter “His Fraudulency”) will be the next president. Attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell have staged a nice show, but there comes a time to produce the goods. So far, no goods. And even if they present evidence of fraud, it is not evident that they have evinced enough to move sufficient votes from His Fraudulency back to the cemetery where they came from. Only a powerhouse breakthrough that shows massive cheating via the Dominion machines and software will carry the day, and I don’t see it.

2A. The election was stolen. Where’s my proof? My proof is that the election was stolen. Period. Why? Because. It won’t change the results, but there is an old Yiddish proverb (also the title of a Judge Judy book): “Don’t micturate on my leg and tell me it’s raining.” For two decades I have taught Advanced Torts at two law schools. A tort is a social wrong that, instead of being enforced by the government, gets enforced when a victim successfully sues the tortfeasor (the person who perpetrated the tort). We cover subjects like invasion of privacy, intrusion, right of publicity, false light, defamation, and business torts including fraud. Every term, in my lead-up to our section on fraud, I ask my class whether any of them ever has been defrauded but found himself or herself unable to gather or access the evidence needed to sue. At least 50 percent of my 2,000-plus students over the years have raised their hands: yes. And then I describe to them two or three situations in which I was defrauded — in the years when I simply was a naïve rabbi believing in every person’s inherent goodness — and never got justice. Then I became a pretty good attorney, and it never again has happened. There was a ton of fraud, but — as with all expert fraud — it gets hidden and covered up. Robert Mueller investigated for two years. John Durham — if there even is such a guy — has been investigating forever. A month is ridiculously inadequate time to investigate 75 million ballots.

more
https://spectator.org/trump-biden-november-2020-thanksgiving/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34