Author Topic: Are you a normal person, or are you wearing a mask reducing your O2 levels  (Read 3935 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Are you a normal person, or are you wearing a mask reducing your O2 levels
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2020, 05:16:42 pm »
Many people here in Texas seem to have missed the words "where social distancing is not possible" in the Governor's mask mandate @corbe

That's not lost on me @Bigun Though somewhat disappointed in some of Abbott's decisions concerning COVID, I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blutarsky

• Please help trapped under Area 51
    • The vaccine is ready for the gullible drones
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2020, 05:18:34 pm »
I am a normal person made to wear a mask in public or be fined..and they are actually enforcing this little law they made.
What law?  was this law passed by a legislature as all laws must be?  I hate to say this, but in 10 to 20 years I am going to laugh at all the knuckleheads who have COPD and related lung diseases who all restricted their breathing by wearing a mask.

But you do what your TV tells you too, I will not have lung disease
Trust no one.....................

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2020, 05:21:15 pm »
You just need a "fake mask" that just looks like a regular mask but allows you to breath normally and unimpeded.

Depends on your activity level, I deadlift 400lbs and do 50 to 100 mile bike rides.  Oxygen is fundamental so do not waste it

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2020, 05:24:07 pm »
Like "Gaiters."

Studies have shown these are even less effective than no mask at all.
Excellent my company issued gaters to everyone, then the report came out that they are worse than no mask at all as you say. Then my company collected all the unused gaters.  However we are still allowed to wear the gaters that we have proving that no one really gives a shit

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2020, 05:25:45 pm »
   You must live in Iowa or South Dakota @Blutarsky the only two US States that haven't mandated some mask BS   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2020, 05:26:47 pm »
I'm a normal person.

It may seem strange to you, @Blutarsky, but my employer requires that I wear a mask when on premises. The loss of my salary plus the less than pleasant experience of searching for a job in the present economic climate far out-weigh the very slight discomfort of wearing a mask.

I also enjoy triggering insecure mask-deniers with my avatar, though I originally chose it because of where my daughter and I were at the time, on Easy Street (note the street sign behind us) about to do a 5 mile walk.
Do some research on what causes COPD.  As for your employer you are a number there, nothing more, they let you work there so they can profit off of you

Really

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2020, 05:28:06 pm »
On the few occasions I have been absolutely forced to wear one, that has been my choice and then for no longer than I absolutely have to.

Same here..............

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2020, 05:30:09 pm »
Same here..............

Just as effective at protecting you from a virus as any.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2020, 05:31:28 pm »
What law?  was this law passed by a legislature as all laws must be?  I hate to say this, but in 10 to 20 years I am going to laugh at all the knuckleheads who have COPD and related lung diseases who all restricted their breathing by wearing a mask.

But you do what your TV tells you too, I will not have lung disease

You tell that to the cop slapping on the cuffs.  He'll just say, "Oh my gosh!  You're right!  My Chief must have lied to me, and I'll believe a citizen over what my boss says any day!"

How much real-life experience do you have, anyway?  Do you tell the IRS they are an illegal operation because the 16th Amendment was ratified illegally?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Blutarsky

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 05:34:25 pm »
Same here..............

Then don't belittle Members who wear them as the price of doing commerce.  Especially the Owner of this Forum.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 05:38:06 pm »
There is nothing vain about the truth.  Edward Snowden

https://medium.com/theusareviewer/the-potential-dangers-of-wearing-a-face-mask-51b9b86980a

https://www.ijpr.org/health-and-medicine/2020-07-07/is-mask-wearing-causing-fungal-lung-infections

https://wbng.com/2020/05/05/local-doctor-discusses-medical-conditions-causing-difficulty-breathing-while-wearing-a-mask/

A one-two paragraph post with no links to source material are what's known in the Forum biz as "Vanity Posts."  Nothing personal is intended, and it does not speak to the veracity of your post.  It's the expectation of Members and Guests that articles posted in the News/Opinion Categories to find published articles that are linked and excerpted.  BTW, linking and excerpting is a requirement we have on TBR.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 05:38:40 pm »
Well, you obviously don’t care about the elderly...politicians.  happy77

I met a man and his wife in Walmart a couple of weeks ago.  He was in his upper 80's at least.  His mask was down so I said hello to him and said that it's nice to see someone with a face.  He immediately said that he was tired of the fake pandemic, so we started talking more.  His wife was wearing her mask and I could have talked to this guy all day but I had to go.

So not all elderly people are falling for the joke.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2020, 05:41:15 pm »
I met a man and his wife in Walmart a couple of weeks ago.  He was in his upper 80's at least.  His mask was down so I said hello to him and said that it's nice to see someone with a face.  He immediately said that he was tired of the fake pandemic, so we started talking more.  His wife was wearing her mask and I could have talked to this guy all day but I had to go.

So not all elderly people are falling for the joke.

Very true!  It has a lot to do with the fact that most seasoned citizens have sufficient experience under their belts to know bullshit when they see it.  It's a benefit of being a codger.   wink777
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2020, 05:43:02 pm »
@Blutarsky unless you have been lurking here for the last year you would not know that this subject, along with everything else related to this COVID fraud, has been beaten to death on this forum and some have become somewhat touchy about it.

And BTW: Welcome to TBR!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 05:44:25 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2020, 05:44:46 pm »
A one-two paragraph post with no links to source material are what's known in the Forum biz as "Vanity Posts."  Nothing personal is intended, and it does not speak to the veracity of your post.  It's the expectation of Members and Guests that articles posted in the News/Opinion Categories to find published articles that are linked and excerpted.  BTW, linking and excerpting is a requirement we have on TBR.

And I linked some articles, that another person can easily link more articles to dispute as the deep state is destroying people who disagree with their mandates. Internet links are not fact just because they exist, not sure if people know this. Take climate change, there are tens of millions for each belief, so no link really matters. 

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2020, 05:46:54 pm »
@Blutarsky unless you have been lurking here for the last year you would not know that this subject, along with everything else related to this COVID fraud, has been beaten to death on this forum and some have become somewhat touchy about it.

And BTW: Welcome to TBR!
And the people committing suicide now because they can not take it anymore should be written off?

There are no suicides, each one was an orchestrated murder, and I care, if you do not that's your choice

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2020, 05:50:23 pm »
That's why most people in AZ opt for gravel lawns.  In Phoenix I had a 2,500 square foot back yard planted in Tiff, and it was costing me about $75 bucks a month in water to keep it alive.  Here at the Castle there isn't a patch of grass anywhere.  If I want to create a green space, it's cheaper in the long run to use Astro Turf.

I'm not really into "turf" in my lawn. Though I do have grass. My lawn is where I grow my trees. I have pecan, satsuma tangerines, lemons, grapefruit, loquat, figs, and magnolia trees. I've also had a paw paw and a naval orange but my neighbor somehow poisoned them. I grew plums for a while but I never did get a variety that liked the chilling hours I have. I sure did like plum wood for barbequing though. I grew mangoes in pots but I listened to my wife and planted them in the ground and they froze too many times. I plan to resupply with another naval orange or two and some more mangoes to grow in pots.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2020, 05:53:08 pm »
And the people committing suicide now because they can not take it anymore should be written off?

There are no suicides, each one was an orchestrated murder, and I care, if you do not that's your choice

I've never said a word about not caring about such things, in fact, MY mantra has been, and shall continue to be, that the reactions to this are causing more problems than the disease itself ever will!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2020, 05:54:02 pm »
I am a rebel and never where a mask.  But FL is a free state and they do not enforce petty dictators edicts  at the mayoral level.

YUP.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2020, 05:57:00 pm »
Creekside Park. I know the place.

That's the place. K and I took the Stevens Creek Trail out to the bay and returned. We only pulled up our masks when people approached us, which is what I do when I go out for longish walks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2020, 05:58:10 pm »
YUP.
I hears that Florida just opened everything up, is this true?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2020, 05:58:41 pm »
You know, I don't believe you. You are not "normal". Perhaps normal for an engineer.

'Tis true, I'm a technoid life-form.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2020, 05:59:47 pm »
Like "Gaiters."

That ain't a gaiter. That's a belaclava. Gaiters go on your legs below the knees, and tie to your boots.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2020, 06:02:25 pm »
I hears that Florida just opened everything up, is this true?

BTHOOM (beats the hell out of me)

I am in MT. I just agree. And no, I never, or rather rarely, wear a mask... And when I HAVE to, I am wearing a bandana anyhow, and that suffices.