Author Topic: Are you a normal person, or are you wearing a mask reducing your O2 levels  (Read 3942 times)

Offline Blutarsky

• Please help trapped under Area 51
    • The vaccine is ready for the gullible drones
and increasing CO2 levels in your bloodstream because of a disease that the CDC says has killed 10000 Americans.  Yup the CDC said that the rest died with covid not because of it.  My entire family was infected and no one saw a doctor, if we did we would all be dead. 

So are you normal or do you believe everything on TV
Trust no one.....................

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Are you a normal person, or are you wearing a mask reducing your O2 levels
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 03:08:14 pm »
I am a normal person made to wear a mask in public or be fined..and they are actually enforcing this little law they made.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 03:56:19 pm »
I am a normal person made to wear a mask in public or be fined..and they are actually enforcing this little law they made.
Technically, I could be fined here, too. In reality, I wear the d@mned thing as little as I can get away with.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 04:00:59 pm »

You just need a "fake mask" that just looks like a regular mask but allows you to breath normally and unimpeded.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 04:05:28 pm »
You just need a "fake mask" that just looks like a regular mask but allows you to breath normally and unimpeded.

Like "Gaiters."

Studies have shown these are even less effective than no mask at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 04:09:05 pm »
Topic moved to "General Discussion" Category.

@Blutarsky, short "vanity" topics are to be posted in General Discussion, not Categories meant for excerpted published articles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 04:12:44 pm »
I'm a normal person.

It may seem strange to you, @Blutarsky, but my employer requires that I wear a mask when on premises. The loss of my salary plus the less than pleasant experience of searching for a job in the present economic climate far out-weigh the very slight discomfort of wearing a mask.

I also enjoy triggering insecure mask-deniers with my avatar, though I originally chose it because of where my daughter and I were at the time, on Easy Street (note the street sign behind us) about to do a 5 mile walk.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 04:14:36 pm »
Like "Gaiters."

Studies have shown these are even less effective than no mask at all.

On the few occasions I have been absolutely forced to wear one, that has been my choice and then for no longer than I absolutely have to.  And like ALL masks, they are about as effective against a virus as a chain-link fence is against mosquitoes.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 05:28:03 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 04:20:20 pm »
I'm a normal person.

It may seem strange to you, @Blutarsky, but my employer requires that I wear a mask when on premises. The loss of my salary plus the less than pleasant experience of searching for a job in the present economic climate far out-weigh the very slight discomfort of wearing a mask.

I also enjoy triggering insecure mask-deniers with my avatar, though I originally chose it because of where my daughter and I were at the time, on Easy Street (note the street sign behind us) about to do a 5 mile walk.
Creekside Park. I know the place.

I’ve been strolling around outside maskless for about 6 months now. A real outlaw.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 04:21:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 04:26:58 pm »
Creekside Park. I know the place.

I’ve been strolling around outside maskless for about 6 months now. A real outlaw.

Well, you obviously don’t care about the elderly...politicians.  happy77

Offline DB

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 04:30:15 pm »
I'm not normal... But you already knew that...

I only wear one when I enter a business that requires one by government edict.

My business is not open to the public and does not require one. It is entirely optional if our employees want to wear one or not.

I think the benefit of one is close to zero by the basic physics of a virus and a paper or cloth mask - and not covering the eyes air tight negates other actions if the virus is in the air. Masks are constantly being touched and if you are infected that's the express route to spreading it around to many surfaces.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 04:33:40 pm »
Well, you obviously don’t care about the elderly...politicians.  happy77
Its a great skin-thickening exercise.

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 04:37:41 pm »
I'm a normal person.

You know, I don't believe you. You are not "normal". Perhaps normal for an engineer.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 04:40:05 pm »
I don't wear a mask outside or while driving. I put my mask, I keep hanging on my truck's mirror on, just to go into a store. I learned my lesson though. I ran across the parking lot in the pouring down rain only to be refused admittance to Sam's without a mask. So I got to run Again in that damn rainstorm to get my mask.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 04:42:27 pm »
I don't wear a mask outside or while driving. I put my mask, I keep hanging on my truck's mirror on, just to go into a store. I learned my lesson though. I ran across the parking lot in the pouring down rain only to be refused admittance to Sam's without a mask. So I got to run Again in that damn rainstorm to get my mask.

Some places will give you a mask if you ask to enter the store/restaurant. Why potentially lose a customer over an 80 cent mask?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 04:45:17 pm »
Some places will give you a mask if you ask to enter the store/restaurant. Why potentially lose a customer over an 80 cent mask?

For a while there, those cheap paper spit-shields could not be had for love or money.  The hoarders got them all, and keep them in a nice stack of boxes right next to the pallet of toilet paper and hand sanitizers.
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 04:45:29 pm »
You know, I don't believe you. You are not "normal". Perhaps normal for an engineer.

I shouldn't admin now that I was also considered some sorta enguneer.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2020, 04:50:56 pm »
I don't have to worry about dealing with the rain now though, since "La Nina" drove it all away. But my water bill's gunna be sky high, having to do all that yard and tree watering.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 05:00:12 pm »
I don't have to worry about dealing with the rain now though, since "La Nina" drove it all away. But my water bill's gunna be sky high, having to do all that yard and tree watering.

That's why most people in AZ opt for gravel lawns.  In Phoenix I had a 2,500 square foot back yard planted in Tiff, and it was costing me about $75 bucks a month in water to keep it alive.  Here at the Castle there isn't a patch of grass anywhere.  If I want to create a green space, it's cheaper in the long run to use Astro Turf.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 05:00:49 pm »
I am a rebel and never where a mask.  But FL is a free state and they do not enforce petty dictators edicts  at the mayoral level. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 05:00:56 pm »
   Some of us @Blutarsky have no choice due to State regulations.  Going to jail over a mask mandate is as ludicrous as the mask mandate itself.  Besides if I want to continue my rapid, happy demise I must maskup to purchase the necessities for doing so, Lickher, Tabaco and grocery  stores, fortunately my pot dealer delivers, maskless I might add.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 05:05:00 pm »
I am a rebel and never where a mask.  But FL is a free state and they do not enforce petty dictators edicts  at the mayoral level.

I have a T-shirt on order proclaiming I'm now a "dissident." 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2020, 05:07:30 pm »
   Some of us @Blutarsky have no choice due to State regulations.  Going to jail over a mask mandate is as ludicrous as the mask mandate itself.  Besides if I want to continue my rapid, happy demise I must maskup to purchase the necessities for doing so, Lickher, Tabaco and grocery  stores, fortunately my pot dealer delivers, maskless I might add.

Many people here in Texas seem to have missed the words "where social distancing is not possible" in the Governor's mask mandate @corbe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2020, 05:10:41 pm »

FL is indeed one of the states so far that has maintained a bit of sanity.  DeSantis just announced again that he would not declare another lockdown.  We'll see what happens if Biden takes over.

Every store, bank, doctor's office, library, etc., post on their doors that a mask is required.  I wear one when I enter those establishments.  At every door in those establishments, our temperature is also checked and at some places we have to sign a paper stating that we have no COVID symptoms and haven't been out of the state.

So in as much as DeSantis hasn't been a dictator, places are adhering to the suggested CDC outlines.

I do not wear one outside in the parks, parking lots, or inside my car or home.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 05:12:44 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2020, 05:10:50 pm »
My state it’s mandatory. So when I go out, even to take a walk, a mask is a must. I’m so happy when I’m in the car because I don’t have to wear one. Or when I’m in my apartment. Happy happy joy joy. I’m not fond of wearing mine, even if i got some really cool purple ones.

Welcome to The Briefing Room @Blutarsky

I think you’ll like it here.

0005a :seeya:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 05:13:28 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️