Author Topic: Howie Carr: Jet-setting John Kerry will no doubt burn up the miles as climate czar  (Read 55 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Howie Carr: Jet-setting John Kerry will no doubt burn up the miles as climate czar
‘Climate czar’ Kerry will cast a big footprint back in the jet set

By Howie Carr | howard.carr@medianewsgroup.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: November 24, 2020 at 5:53 p.m. | UPDATED: November 25, 2020 at 8:23 a.m

For John Forbes Kerry, it’s all about the plane.

Like Tattoo on Fantasy Island, Liveshot looks to the sky, sees the jet and begins ringing the bell and yelling, “De plane! De plane!”

And now that he’s going to be Joe Biden’s “climate czar,” Kerry gets “de plane” back.

That’s the least Dementia Joe can do – make him the weatherman of his new administration.

John F-ing Kerry. As one of my texters said of the Biden voters, “I’d ask if anyone has buyer’s remorse yet, but most of the ‘buyers’ are either dead or never existed.”

Maybe Liveshot won’t have a specific jet assigned to him, like back when he was Secretary of State and selling out the U.S. to the Iranian terrorists in Tehran. But at least when Kerry wants one, his valet, I mean, his chief of staff, can make the call.

What more can this legend in his own mind ask for?

He never got Air Force One, but now he’s willing to settle for … Gigolo One.

Back in the day, when Mama T was still making public appearances, Kerry had his own personal private jet, the Flying Squirrel.

Actually, the Flying Squirrel was owned, more precisely, by his second wife’s first husband’s trust fund, in much the same way that he claimed not to own those five SUVs at each of his second wife’s first husband’s trust fund’s mansions.

No, the “family” owned them, and he was just a gigolo.

more
https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/11/24/jet-setting-john-kerry-will-no-doubt-burn-up-the-miles-as-climate-czar/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34