Author Topic: The Solar Retrograde Cycle  (Read 218 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Solar Retrograde Cycle
« on: November 25, 2020, 01:08:01 pm »
Ice Age Now  November 24, 2020 by Robert

This is in reference to an article I posted earlier today, that Saturn and Jupiter are about to do something not seen since the year 1226.

Jupiter and Saturn about to do something not seen since the year 1226

Here’s an excerpt from Not by Fire but by Ice concerning the solar retrograde cycle:

Previously, I mentioned the Little Ice Age, which began in the early 1600s. What I didn’t mention, is that little ice ages recur in cycles. Pioneering studies by Rhodes W. Fairbridge and John E. Sanders of Columbia University show that our climate oscillates – warm to cold, cold to warm – in a dependable, predictable cycle, becoming much cooler and wetter every 178.73 (±0.27) years.

On earth, the solar retrograde cycle triggers fluctuations in geomagnetic-field intensity while causing abrupt – and extreme – changes in climate. The changes are so severe that at every other beat of the cycle – approximately every 360 years – the earth plunges into a Little Ice Age.

But wait. It gets worse. Multiply the Little Ice Age cycle by four, and you get a 1440-year cycle of even harsher climate conditions. This cycle, discovered in the Greenland Ice Sheet, was reported by Paul Mayewski et al. in 1997. (Journal of Geophysical Research, 30 Nov 1997)

As if that weren’t enough, multiply the 1440-year cycle by eight, and you come up with 11,520, which is suspiciously close to the 11,500-year ice-age cycle.

So here we sit. The next beat of the 179-year solar retrograde cycle is due. The next beat of the 360-year Little Ice Age cycle is due. The next beat of the 1440-year ice-age cycle is due. The next beat of the 11,500-year ice-age cycle is due. The next beat of the 100,000-year ice-age cycle is due . . . and we’re worried about global warming?

It’s ludicrous to be worried about global warming.

More: https://www.iceagenow.info/the-solar-retrograde-cycle/#more-33747

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: The Solar Retrograde Cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 01:16:00 pm »
This is a really interesting thing because none of us will be alive in 2400 when it happens again.

I got this article earlier this week from my astronomy newsletter. I hope I’ll be able to find a telescope to see it.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️