Author Topic: Biden: I Have ‘Very Progressive Agenda’ and ‘Significant Representation’ from Progressives in Admini  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I Have ‘Very Progressive Agenda’ and ‘Significant Representation’ from Progressives in Administration

Ian Hanchett 24 Nov 2020

During an interview aired on Tuesday’s broadcast of “NBC Nightly News,” Joe Biden said that he isn’t taking nominating Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) off the table for Cabinet positions, but noted that there already is “significant representation among progressives in our administration,” and that his “very ambitious, very progressive agenda,” will require  “really strong leaders in the House and Senate to get it done.”

Host Lester Holt asked, “What about former rivals from your own party? Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren. Have you talked to them about Cabinet positions?”

Biden responded, “We already have significant representation among progressives in our administration, but there’s nothing really off the table. But one thing is really critical, taking someone out of the Senate, taking someone out of the House, particularly a person of consequence, is a really difficult decision that would have to be made. I have a very ambitious, very progressive agenda, and it’s going to take really strong leaders in the House and Senate to get it done.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/24/biden-i-have-very-progressive-agenda-and-significant-representation-from-progressives-in-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Nice. Might as well shove an unpopular agenda down our throats, since you stole the election anyway.

Offline LMAO

Yet both he and Harris denied all this during the campaign
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yet both he and Harris denied all this during the campaign

Biden didn't have to deny it. He hid in his basement, and the media refused to ask him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn