Author Topic: Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi can cut Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood, 5th Circuit rules  (Read 370 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi can cut Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood, 5th Circuit rules

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/texas-louisiana-and-mississippi-can-cut-medicaid-funding-planned-parenthood

A federal appeals court ruled that Texas and Louisiana will be able to cut off Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood clinics, reversing the ruling of an earlier appellate court ruling that prevented Texas from doing so.

The ruling, which was decided by the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, reversed an earlier ruling that blocked Texas from enforcing its ban on Medicaid funding for Planned Parenthood. However, the ruling also affects Mississippi, which is also under 5th Circuit jurisdiction.

This case has been winding its way through the regional circuit and appellate courts for years, often yielding deadlocked decisions on even numbered panels. Now, six judges who are appointees of President Trump sit on the court, four of whom participated in Monday's decision by joining with Judge Priscilla Owen's opinion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Blutarsky

• Please help trapped under Area 51
    • The vaccine is ready for the gullible drones
Hallelujah!!!

Why are you wearing masks?

Are you doing surgery in the street?
Trust no one.....................

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why are you wearing masks?

Are you doing surgery in the street?

Because it pisses the right people off?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Blutarsky

Because it pisses the right people off?

LOL the mask wearers will all be pissed off when they develop lung disease.

But hey you call me a conspiracy theorist if you must, but I am not the fool claiming that the government never lies and really cares about us

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL the mask wearers will all be pissed off when they develop lung disease.

When the manufactured crisis is conveniently over...

But hey you call me a conspiracy theorist if you must, but I am not the fool claiming that the government never lies and really cares about us

By your definition, there are no fools on TBR!  Neither are you.  :beer: :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Blutarsky

When the manufactured crisis is conveniently over...

By your definition, there are no fools on TBR!  Neither are you.  :beer: :patriot:
If you agree with me I will be forced to hunt you down and give you an atomic wegie

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you agree with me I will be forced to hunt you down and give you an atomic wegie

I'm told there's nothing worse than a guy who has the Red Boxes agreeing with you.  Ya sniveler.   :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.