Author Topic: Does anyone really believe that Biden is picking cabinet members?  (Read 840 times)

Offline Blutarsky

• Please help trapped under Area 51
    • The vaccine is ready for the gullible drones
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/24/who-are-joe-biden-top-cabinet-picks

Seriously with help Biden could pick a cereal to go with his milky.

Trust no one.....................

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Does anyone really believe that Biden is picking cabinet members?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 01:58:57 am »
Of course he's not picking his cabinet..but I'm not sure who is..I kinda think it's O'Bama

btw..welcome to TBR..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 02:10:07 am »

Things are obviously in such a state of flux right now.

Welcome to TBR @Blutarsky
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 02:11:13 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 02:32:50 pm »
Of course he's not picking his cabinet..but I'm not sure who is..I kinda think it's O'Bama

btw..welcome to TBR..

Could be Obama but I am not sure that he really cares enough.  Besides Biden and Obama hate each other

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 02:34:40 pm »

Things are obviously in such a state of flux right now.

Welcome to TBR @Blutarsky

Why are you wearing a surgical mask?

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 02:51:13 pm »
Why are you wearing a surgical mask?

I have a Karen phobia @Blutarsky
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 06:39:27 pm »

I have a Karen phobia @Blutarsky
Actually you are wearing a mask because you believe the BS that the government spews thru the media.

Don't be a communist worker ant

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 07:08:33 pm »
Actually you are wearing a mask because you believe the BS that the government spews thru the media.

Don't be a communist worker ant

Sure, Karen, whatever you say.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 07:20:39 pm »

Sure, Karen, whatever you say.

LOL so in other words you

1. Believe that what you see or hear on TV is real
2. Believe that the government cares about you
3. Do not know that 500,000 people will die because the government that you believe cares about people allowed them to smoke tobacco
4. I could go on with this for years but you would still be a communist party worker Tv believer

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 07:54:40 pm »
The masking of my Avatar was pure mockery but it had one added advantage that I was unaware of, at the time~It pizzes you off causing you to over exercise in jumping to conclusions about me @Blutarsky

Offline MOD4

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 08:33:55 pm »
 :im waiting:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 08:50:28 pm »
@Blutarsky

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 08:55:02 pm »
   Well not everyone @Victoria33 I know of at least 3 Briefers that have me on 'Ignore', this they told me, and now maybe 4, which breaks my heart.  wink777

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 09:00:51 pm »
@corbe

I do believe Biden approves everyone on his cabinet.  He has been in government so long he knows the background of these people.  People should not think because he is in his 70s, he doesn't know what is going on.  His Thanksgiving speech today was calm and well spoken.  Not at all like Trump, and that is why Biden won.  People are tired, so tired, of every day bombastic Trump speech.  People want a calm life, not a major blow-up every day. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 09:15:42 pm »
   Personally @Victoria33 Given the choice, I'd much rather have Trump's Bombastic BS than Biden's crap for the next whatever.  I never learned to Love it, just tolerate it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 09:17:53 pm »
@Blutarsky

Yesiree indeedy.  I love @corbe as well.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 09:19:27 pm »
@corbe

I do believe Biden approves everyone on his cabinet.  He has been in government so long he knows the background of these people.  People should not think because he is in his 70s, he doesn't know what is going on.  His Thanksgiving speech today was calm and well spoken.  Not at all like Trump, and that is why Biden won.  People are tired, so tired, of every day bombastic Trump speech.  People want a calm life, not a major blow-up every day.

I'm really looking forward to what the calm Biden will do.  Keeping the SM above 30000. Gas below $2 a gal. Energy independent.   Yeah Biden is gonna be great.   His Presidency will be known as "Asleep at the Wheel"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2020, 09:23:38 pm »
Oh, by the way @Blutarsky  --  a "howdy" to you and welcome to the Briefing Room.  I think you'll find that we are a lovable group; each of us has our own differences of opinions and our own little quirks, but for the most part we respect each other and try to remain civil...and in my humblest of opinions, that's what makes this forum a cut above the rest.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 09:25:13 pm »
I'm really looking forward to what the calm Biden will do.  Keeping the SM above 30000. Gas below $2 a gal. Energy independent.   Yeah Biden is gonna be great.   His Presidency will be known as "Asleep at the Wheel"

Ya right... Biden isn't even in the driver's seat right now...his marching orders are coming from the Obammy brigade.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 09:31:38 pm »
   Personally @Victoria33 Given the choice, I'd much rather have Trump's Bombastic BS than Biden's crap for the next whatever.  I never learned to Love it, just tolerate it.
@corbe

I was not speaking of policy - am speaking about the "man".  I fully believe the mass majority of the country cannot stand the type man Trump is.  Every day Trump was on TV, calling people bad names, calling countries bad names, using dirty language, complaining he wasn't treated "fairly", it never ended, so people voted for Biden.

This just came over the TV, Trump has pardoned Flynn.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 09:36:28 pm »
@corbe

I was not speaking of policy - am speaking about the "man".  I fully believe the mass majority of the country cannot stand the type man Trump is.  Every day Trump was on TV, calling people bad names, calling countries bad names, using dirty language, complaining he wasn't treated "fairly", it never ended, so people voted for Biden.

This just came over the TV, Trump has pardoned Flynn.

Wonderful!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 09:59:40 pm »
The only thing Biden is picking is whether to get the red or the green Jello.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2020, 10:59:02 pm »
@corbe

Personally I think it works this way, each morning they tell Joe what wonderful choices he made the previous day and who they were, hell how would he know if he did or didn't? I didn't listen to Biden's speech, but that's got nothing to do with him, I don't listen to Trumps speeches either. The problem I have with Biden and the dems is that to them we are the turkeys and they are going to carve the hell out of us and won't help one damn bit that Joe did it calmly. That's my opinion and in this world of ours I freely admit it doesn't carry any weight with anyone but me.

Happy Turkey day.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2020, 11:02:26 pm »

btw..welcome to TBR..

@mystery-ak

WHY is everybody suddenly thinking Bathhouse Barry is smart?

Being smarter than Biden doesn't mean you are smart. It means you aren't an insect.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2020, 11:04:04 pm »
LOL so in other words you

1. Believe that what you see or hear on TV is real
2. Believe that the government cares about you
3. Do not know that 500,000 people will die because the government that you believe cares about people allowed them to smoke tobacco
4. I could go on with this for years but you would still be a communist party worker Tv believer

@Blutarsky

Are you an actual person,or a cartoon character?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!