General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Fox News Ratings Crash Continues, Once Led in Every Time Slot, Now Only Tucker Winning Ratings Game

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Fox News Ratings Crash Continues, Once Led in Every Time Slot, Now Only Tucker Winning Ratings Game

The ratings crash at Fox News is still growing three weeks after the network angered its once loyal viewers with its pro-Biden Election Day coverage.

Published 10 mins ago

on November 24, 2020

By Warner Todd Huston

The ratings crash at Fox News is still growing three weeks after the network angered its once loyal viewers with its pro-Biden Election Day coverage.

For years, now, Fox was the automatic winner in the ratings game, always topping the charts as the most watched cable network in every time slot. But now, three weeks after Election Day, it appears that Fox’s advantage has been wiped out in every time slot except during Tucker Carlson’s show.

Worse, even left-wing MSNBC beat Fox in every time slot except Tucker’s.

Now, this all does not mean that Fox’s viewers moved to MSNBC. It means that Fox’s former fans aren’t watching cable news at all, anymore.

The latest ratings tell a dark story for Fox:

--- Quote ---Justin Baragona
@justinbaragona
On Friday, CNN beat Fox News in the key 25-54 demographic in every single hour from 9 AM to 11 PM.

That includes Anderson Cooper topping Tucker in the demo at 8 PM.

At 7 PM, Fox's woes continued as Erin Burnett more than doubled The Story in the demo (563,000 to 253,000).
4:18 PM · Nov 23, 2020
--- End quote ---

more
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/fox-news-ratings-crash-continues-once-led-in-every-time-slot-now-only-tucker-winning-ratings-game/

DB:
The Murdoch boys thought they knew better than dad.

Enjoy the learning experience.

Bigun:
Even a chicken knows better than to foul their own nest!

skeeter:
Yet I’ll bet Chris Wallace still has that stupid inappropriate smile on his face.

Cyber Liberty:
I like the "still growing" part.  Every day at FNC brings a fresh outrage and departure of more viewers.  Ratings aren't about feathers for caps, they're about revenue because the advertising rates rise and fall on them.

--- Quote from: skeeter on November 24, 2020, 04:17:43 pm ---Yet I’ll bet Chris Wallace still has that stupid inappropriate smile on his face.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure about that.  In my day that was referred to as a "S**t Eating Grin."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version