Author Topic: I am having a nightmare… and I can’t wake up  (Read 224 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am having a nightmare… and I can’t wake up
« on: November 24, 2020, 02:50:06 pm »
November 24, 2020
I am having a nightmare… and I can’t wake up
By Thomas Lifson

There is some good news today, but the nightmarish dimensions of the problems facing the American Republic are also coming into horrifying focus. Alcoholics and others who embrace a 12-step solution to intractable addiction problems tell us that we have to hit bottom before we can take effective action. Well, the nightmare unfolding may be our collective version of hitting bottom and recognizing the real problem.

First, the good news:

Despite the media chorus and the likes of Chris Christie urging capitulation, the lawsuits contesting key states are alive and well, and following the legal and constitutional channels.

Just The News:

President Trump's campaign said it scored two victories Monday in its effort to contest results in several key battleground states, as Michigan state legislators agreed to hold a hearing into election irregularities while a federal appeals court expedited proceedings to consider Trump's legal challenge in Pennsylvania.

The developments were announced by Trump campaign senior legal counsel Jenna Ellis, who said the GOP-led Michigan House would hold its hearing at 9 a.m. on Wednesday.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/i_am_having_a_nightmare_and_i_cant_wake_up_yet.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: I am having a nightmare… and I can’t wake up
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 03:03:07 pm »
Almost all the contested states are near electoral certification.  Does anyone really think these can be "un-done"?  I don't think it has ever been done before, much less 4 or 5 states. 

This Kracken better get crackin' or this is over soon.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 04:06:46 pm »
Almost all the contested states are near electoral certification.  Does anyone really think these can be "un-done"?  I don't think it has ever been done before, much less 4 or 5 states. 

This Kracken better get crackin' or this is over soon.

While there is a tone of "finality" to certification, it's not the be-all, end-all.  Some suits can't be filed until after certs.  Bush v Goe did not end until a week before the EC vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 04:22:58 pm »
You just wait!  It's going to be Lit.  Tomorrow.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 10:51:09 pm »
You just wait!  It's going to be Lit.  Tomorrow.
Yeah....free beer....tomorrow.   :yowsa:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 11:39:55 pm »
I think most folks in this forum are wise enough by now to see what the outcome of all this is gonna be...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 01:16:54 am »
I think most folks in this forum are wise enough by now to see what the outcome of all this is gonna be...

I’m not clairvoyant and neither is anyone else. I like to think there may be some fight left in Old Glory.  :patriot:

Call me an optimist.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 01:28:55 am »
I’m not clairvoyant and neither is anyone else. I like to think there may be some fight left in Old Glory.  :patriot:

Call me an optimist.

You and me both.  I'm in the "refuse to give up" mood.  Maybe I'm a "happy warrior?"  Nah...I'm to crotchety for that.  I was born that way.

I am just not ready to give up on the country.

Now, the Senate will soon convene for the lame duck session.  Mitch, I want confirmations of all remaining Judges n the pipeline.  Schnell!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: