Author Topic: DISGUSTING: Tennessee Middle Schoolchildren FORCED To Write “Allah Is The Only God”  (Read 1308 times)

rangerrebew

DISGUSTING: Tennessee Middle Schoolchildren FORCED To Write “Allah Is The Only God”
staff
November 22, 2020

The radical Left has infected public education like we’ve never seen before, and because of it, students in Tennessee are now being taught that ‘Allah is the only God.’

I wish I could say “Bazinga!” right about now.

From Truth Revolt:

Parents at a middle school in Spring Hill, Tennessee, just outside of Nashville, are upset that their children have spent three weeks studying Islam and were assigned to write the Shahada profession of the Islamic faith: “Allah is the only god.” Making the situation worse, parents said the teacher skipped over the section on Christianity.

https://patriotnationpress.com/sick-tennessee-middle-schoolchildren-required-to-write-allah-is-the-only-god-2-2/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Teach them a better lesson about islam and chop the teacher's head off.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Teach them a better lesson about islam and chop the teacher's head off.

Not the teacher's, unless it was his/her initiative.

The entire school board that voted "yes" on the mandate.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rustynail

Tennessee Middle Schoolchildren FORCED To Write “Allah Is The Only God”

That means they are now muslim Forever.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If I lived in Tennessee, or in any southern state for that matter, and if I had kids of K-12 age, they'd be attending a "segregation academy" (some of them still exist).

At least there, I would reckon they'd get a traditionally-based education built upon Christian/Western Civilization doctrine. And no leftism or "PC".

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Not the teacher's, unless it was his/her initiative.

The entire school board that voted "yes" on the mandate.

Fine. KILL THEM ALL.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

So....the Islamic indoctrination of our children continues ... MN was the only school system that I was aware of that implemented this .... it obviously has spread.

Not all parents can afford to take their children out of the public school system and stay home and home school ... but it is an alternative.

This is why it is so important that all states declare and sign into law that the U.S. Constitution and U.S. law supersedes Sharia.  Several states have already done so.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Somebody should cut off the principal's head and stick it on a pike in front of the school...then we can all watch the mainstream media report as they do in France...that "... authorities are searching for a motive in the deadly attack"   /S
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.columbiadailyherald.com/article/20150903/NEWS/309039986

Parents concerned over religious curriculum
Posted Sep 3, 2015 at 4:08 AM
Updated Sep 5, 2015 at 6:40 AM
Brandee Porterfield has a daughter in seventh grade at Spring Hill Middle School. She said her daughter brought home school materials containing the Five Pillars of Islam. While she agrees that Islam is part of history and does not have a problem with schools teaching about the religion, she said the lesson skipped a chapter about Christianity.

Porterfield said school officials moved past the chapter because it was not part of the state’s standards.

“I have big problem with that. From a historical point of view, that’s a lot of history these kids are missing,” she said. “Also, for them to spend three weeks on Islam after having skipped Christianity, it seems to be that they are making a choice about which religion to discuss.”

The mother said she was concerned about her child being taught the “Shahada,” the Muslim profession of faith which was contained in a foldable teaching material.
Dr. Jan Hanvey, Maury County Public Schools middle school supervisor, said the curriculum and topics have been covered for at least 31 years. She is a former social studies teacher.

She said teachers do not spend three weeks specifically talking about Islam, but rather the geography, culture, economics and government surrounding the religion.

Islam is discussed for about one day of the three-week period, Hanvey said. By the end of the year, students will have studied Buddhism, Hinduism and other religions, she said.

“It’s part of history. If you don’t talk about it, then you are leaving out the ‘why,‘” Hanvey said. “Children need to know the ‘why,’ and they need to be able to learn and know where to find the facts, instead of going by what they hear or what they see on the Internet.”

The chapter on Christianity was not skipped over but was put off until a later date, she said. The textbook’s chapter layout does not drive instruction. Instead, teachers use a pacing guide that may be different from chapter chronology, Hanvey said.

The state’s pacing guide says seventh grade social studies begins with the Islamic world, then moves on to studies in ancient Africa. The year ends with the “Age of Exploration,” which is continued in eighth grade.

Christianity is studied during the Age of Exploration section partly because religious persecution is one of the main reasons pilgrims left in search of a new world, Hanvey said.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I agree, cut the heads off of all involved.

What is worse is that through the Diversified Visa Program, roughly 250,000 muslims enter the USA with Green cards each and every year.  Including every year since 9/11!

Bush was a weak sister if there ever were, who betrayed the American people!  And the travesty has continued every year since.  As they continue to flood into the USA, we as a nation need to elect leaders that say enough is enough.

If we as a nation dealt with the globalist traitors, this would not be an issue.  I consider globalism an extreme case of treason, that merits the most extreme punishment.  Until the majority of people in the USA  feel this way, our nation is subject to destruction, and Biden will be one of the worst to date.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Belief is a matter of private knowledge and conviction,  but I can say what I imagine.  I think Allah is the only God because I think Jehovah is too.  They are one and the same. 

No text may support that view,  but religion is as much concerned with the tribe as the Diety. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Fishrrman

jafo wrote:
"What is worse is that through the Diversified Visa Program, roughly 250,000 muslims enter the USA with Green cards each and every year.  Including every year since 9/11!"

I would expect to see those levels, or even higher, under the incoming harris-biden regime.

Who's gonna stop 'em...???

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Why is ANY public school teaching about religions? From Google:  "There are some 4,300 religions of the world. This is according to Adherents, an independent, non-religiously affiliated organisation that monitors the number and size of the world's religions."  Obviously, they don't have time to teach them all.

Offline PeteS in CA

Why is ANY public school teaching about religions? ...

The context of this 2015 kerfuffle is a multi-year World History course. Whether it's the history of Western Europe, Russia, the Middle East, India and southern Asia, China, Central and South America, or Africa, the religions that motivated people and were entwined in their daily lives simply cannot be ignored without reducing those histories to an incomprehensible mish-mosh.

In US History, try talking about the foundings of the Plymouth, Massachusetts Bay, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania Colonies without speaking of the relevant religious groups. Wanna try teaching about the settlement and statehood of Utah without mention of the Mormon Church? California History without mentioning the missions and Fr. Junipero Serra?

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
You are absolutely right.  I am not talking about historical facts.  I'm talking about  teaching religion ... such as "Parents at a middle school in Spring Hill, Tennessee, just outside of Nashville, are upset that their children have spent three weeks studying Islam and were assigned to write the Shahada profession of the Islamic faith: “Allah is the only god.”

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

Back in Hurlbutt elementary school in Weston, CT in the early 1950's, the school day started out with the Lord's Prayer.

OK by me.
I'd like to see the public schools go back to openly teaching Christianity again (I'm completely serious about that, the fundamentals of Judaism should be part of the instruction as well).

And while we're talkin 'about "changes", here's another one I'd like to see:
Change this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed and the followers of marx are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed or to the followers of marx."

Offline Knox27

Back in Hurlbutt elementary school in Weston, CT in the early 1950's, the school day started out with the Lord's Prayer.

OK by me.
I'd like to see the public schools go back to openly teaching Christianity again (I'm completely serious about that, the fundamentals of Judaism should be part of the instruction as well).

And while we're talkin 'about "changes", here's another one I'd like to see:
Change this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed and the followers of marx are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed or to the followers of marx."

I see things like this and wonder if its serious

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
This forcing or religious beliefs into public education also happened decades ago in public schools. The answers are quite simple, democrats love Islam, and despise Christianity except just before an election, when they talk out of the other side of their mouth.  Democrats need more radical jihad muslims in this Country to inflate the numbers and ranks of BLM and antifi.  Obviously Democrats want more rebellion and possibly more 9-11s.  Fools will watch it happen repeatedly and never learn a thing from it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Time will only make this worse.  As the numbers of muslims increase by millions through the years, everything will continue to get worse.  The USA was in fact a Christian based nation, and islam was not in evidence, contrary to Lying Barry.

Take where we are now, and multiply it by 1,000, and that is where we will be in ten years.  The future for the USA is bleak on this subject, and it is much worse for the whole of Europe.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats have carried the water for forcing Christians out and Muslims in. Guess what, democrats now have both houses and the Presidency, the Supreme Courts and much else.  Muslim forced education nation wide may well be in the near future.  Couldn't happen deniers?  Its already started and the democrats started it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions