General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

George Takei: ‘I Want to Live in a Country Where Kaepernick is Seen as a Hero and Kyle Rittenhouse I

(1/4) > >>

mystery-ak:
George Takei: ‘I Want to Live in a Country Where Kaepernick is Seen as a Hero and Kyle Rittenhouse Is Seen as a Terrorist’

Warner Todd Huston 23 Nov 2020

Several Hollywood leftists jumped to Twitter on Sunday and Monday to praise former NFL player Colin Kaepernick and to attack Kyle Rittenhouse, a teenager facing charges for shooting purported attackers in Kenosha.

Morgan Freeman (not actor Morgan Freeman, but filmmaker Morgan Freeman) retweeted a message by a United Nations operative that supported Kaepernick and attacked America.

Freeman re-tweeted UN diplomat Mohamad Safa’s Tweet from Sunday afternoon that read, “I want to live in a country where Colin Kaepernick is seen as a hero and Kyle Rittenhouse is seen as a terrorist.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/11/23/george-takei-i-want-to-live-in-a-country-where-kaepernick-is-seen-as-a-hero-and-kyle-rittenhouse-is-seen-as-a-terrorist/

GtHawk:
No problem one role wonder, leave America and the only one that will miss your sorry ass is, well okay no one will miss you.  :shrug:

Wingnut:
Wait till he is found Not Quilty.  The loones will be insane

skeeter:
Then boldly go where no normal man has gone before, cupcake.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: skeeter on November 23, 2020, 06:29:31 pm ---Then boldly go where no normal man has gone before, cupcake.

--- End quote ---

Where men are men and the gerbils are scared.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version