Author Topic: Gov. Andrew Cuomo Says Areas Face Red Zone Restrictions, Which Prohibit ‘Non-Essential Gatherings of  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Andrew Cuomo Says Areas Face Red Zone Restrictions, Which Prohibit ‘Non-Essential Gatherings of Any Size’

Hannah Bleau 23 Nov 2020

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) warned on Sunday that certain areas of New York City are heading toward tighter coronavirus restrictions, including the most restrictive “red zone” which prohibits all gatherings deemed “non-essential.”

The Democrat governor stated some areas, namely Staten Island, Long Island, and parts of Manhattan, are “in the warning track” and could soon face additional restrictions due to concerns over rising infection rates and hospital capacity.

“The rate goes up; there are more restrictions to slow the economy — that’s bad for business. Rates go up, you overburden the hospital system, you overburden doctors, nurses, you can have possible equipment supplies,” he said.

“Numbers go up and people die. People die. Period,” Cuomo added.

The governor said such areas “will go into those zones” unless the existing trajectory “dramatically” changes.

“Parts of Staten Island will go into an orange zone. Parts of Staten Island will go into red zone at the current rate,’’ he continued, referring to Staten Island as a “serious problem.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/11/23/gov-cuomo-says-areas-face-red-zone-restrictions-which-prohibit-non-essential-gatherings-any-size/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I stopped into a restaurant in town for lunch this afternoon. I almost turned right around when I saw they had the Cuomo presser on the TV. But I stayed and watched, solely because these businesses need my support.

Well, this guy has either let the Emmy go to his head or he's gone full Howard Beale because he tried every trick in the book to squeeze as much drama as he could out of it. Then he admitted he had to be talked out of bringing his family members from out of state to have Thanksgiving, even as he had tried to tell New Yorkers not to do the same.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

They get what they deserve, good and hard.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
When I hear about these colored zones, I keep thinking of “Airplane”

“The white zone is for...” etc.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline aligncare

They get what they deserve, good and hard.

Not true. Democrats inflict their “little dictator” candidates on the citizens by rigging elections, not the other way around. Haven’t you heard? /bile